THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So, I ended up getting a remake. They offered that or a refund.... Nike cs really is top notch. Told me to just keep em, or return them anytime with in 60 days. So I guess that's a refund and a free pair.
Will definitely cop another one now... 🤷
They just told me to return it and reorder.

Oh well.

Picture of the fade courtesy of FB

Attachments

• IMG_0984.jpeg
    IMG_0984.jpeg
    642.2 KB · Views: 437
did anyone get notified about the release this morning? I hit the notify last week and still didn’t get anything till now while I typing. And now the size I want for my daughter is OOS. Does anyone know who else got them ?

Attachments

• IMG_4744.png
    IMG_4744.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 312
30% off in cart

1693578551522.png

did anyone get notified about the release this morning? I hit the notify last week and still didn’t get anything till now while I typing. And now the size I want for my daughter is OOS. Does anyone know who else got them ?
All those loaded oos. It loaded with only 2c and 3c available.

idk what to do. Kid's in a 12c, about to move to a 13c. Starting there and wanted to go 1y-6y so she's good for like 5 years but I don't see 1y-3y anywhere.

It depends on who you get, some want to help others just don’t care…..
Facts. Reached out to one this morning... def wasn't on the side of helping. Was telling him I got the email from Nike that they will be delivered on the 30th and 31st.... he followed up with the original timetable when the order is processed states 6-8 weeks... I'm like smh

Back
Top Bottom