THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nah Brodie. Pre school is up to 3.

GS starts at 3.5
This is what Nike lists officially in their drop down but I've seen a lot of toddler/pre-school go to 13c. idk what's considered ps and gs at this point but Nike uses todder, little kids, and big kids now and it's all over the place.

1693582719548.png

did anyone get notified about the release this morning? I hit the notify last week and still didn’t get anything till now while I typing. And now the size I want for my daughter is OOS. Does anyone know who else got them ?
I got notified at 10:16 and they were gone.

This is what Nike lists officially in their drop down but I've seen a lot of toddler/pre-school go to 13c. idk what's considered ps and gs at this point but Nike uses todder, little kids, and big kids now and it's all over the place.

1693582719548.png
Yea PS would be little kids... and GS would be big kids... my daughter is turning 7 in December and she's wearing a 3y and of course not in preschool(2nd grade)

And idk how many sizes up I should buy. She's about to be 6 in a month and just started kindergarten and she's in a 12c, about ready for a 13c. I assume these things will be back in 5 years so I'm thinking up to like a 4y? Maybe 5y?

I just noticed the lip on one of my pairs is separating already. 😡 Would this bother yal .. you think Nike will do anything for me...
My Jade did that in the middle of first wear. I just glued it back. Got them n today, will have to look and see how it’s holding up

J-pack inspired IDs finally arrived. Chicago black toes, Unions, and Cement 4s.

Wish I had been a little more diligent with materials. Picked leather collar on the unions when I should have used nubuck. Also picked leather accents on the cement 4s, and wishing I did a leather swoosh to match. Croc mudguard is still dangerous, IMO, but I ordered these before I came to that conclusion. Probably would have kept it rather than straight leather/nubuck, simply because it adds something visually and thus is closer to the source material.

I hear what people are saying about the leather quality. Looks like plastic when used in large areas, but if you wanted white that was your only option.

Overall happy. Will decide over the next couple days if I’m returning and making these changes or just rolling with it. Leaning towards just rolling with it….

Blurawas, pigeons, and OG blacks coming soon.
IMG_4763.jpeg
IMG_4764.jpeg
IMG_4765.jpeg
IMG_4762.jpeg

Chicago
White leather upper/heel & tongue
Black mesh toe/lining
Red nubuck accents/mud
Red leather tongue tag
Black leather collar & swoosh

Union
White leather upper/heel
Iron ore mesh toe
Black nubuck accents, mud, swoosh & tongue
Red leather collar
Iron ore leather tongue tag

Cement 4s
Black nubuck heel/upper & swoosh
Iron ore croc mudguard & collar
Black leather accents
Iron ore leather tongue & tongue tag
Red mesh lining

J-pack inspired IDs finally arrived. Chicago black toes, Unions, and Cement 4s.

Wish I had been a little more diligent with materials. Picked leather collar on the unions when I should have used nubuck. Also picked leather accents on the cement 4s, and wishing I did a leather swoosh to match. Croc mudguard is still dangerous, IMO, but I ordered these before I came to that conclusion. Probably would have kept it rather than straight leather/nubuck, simply because it adds something visually and thus is closer to the source material.

I hear what people are saying about the leather quality. Looks like plastic when used in large areas, but if you wanted white that was your only option.

Overall happy. Will decide over the next couple days if I’m returning and making these changes or just rolling with it. Leaning towards just rolling with it….

Blurawas, pigeons, and OG blacks coming soon.
IMG_4763.jpeg
IMG_4764.jpeg
IMG_4765.jpeg
IMG_4762.jpeg

Chicago
White leather upper/heel & tongue
Black mesh toe/lining
Red nubuck accents/mud
Red leather tongue tag
Black leather collar & swoosh

Union
White leather upper/heel