THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_5127.jpeg
IMG_5128.jpeg

NBYs feeling comfy and loving the quality.

need to start a gofundme to buy more pairs from all your designs.

they cancelled my order on the sweater and i'm soooooo frickin' pissed
Yea they cancelled the tee I got as well... but I befriended one of the managers at the Wythe(williamsburg, BK) store and i called them when i got the email... fortunately she was there.... she called for a search on it and the Bowery store which was the only store that carried the collab had it... so did a send sale on Saturday being I'm in MD for the week. Was delivered today

Last edited:
After yesterday’s orders, I estimate I’m at around 22 or 23 designs. Only three of them were ordered at retail. If they’re still up next month, I’ll cap it at 25. Otherwise, I’m content with my current designs.
You saying not at retail because of cash back apps?
Because it’s aggravating waiting months to get the cash back. It’s why I haven’t ordered more lol it’s basically like ordering for retail and getting random cash later on that I won’t put towards the purchase lol

You saying not at retail because of cash back apps?
Because it’s aggravating waiting months to get the cash back. It’s why I haven’t ordered more lol it’s basically like ordering for retail and getting random cash later on that I won’t put towards the purchase lol

Nah. I had a medical or Customer Service code applied to all but three. They ranged from 10 to 20% off. Cashback was processed for all the orders though.

Also used my Apple Card to pay through Apple Pay for additional double dipped cashback on most of them.

After yesterday’s orders, I estimate I’m at around 22 or 23 designs. Only three of them were ordered at retail. If they’re still up next month, I’ll cap it at 25. Otherwise, I’m content with my current designs.
Jesus.

They applied the 20% for me AFTER I placed my order, while I was on the phone with CS. Tell them you have items in your cart you want to buy and you never got the birthday coupon email. The amount cleared my PayPal correctly reflecting the 20% discount.
20 is the jackpot, but be happy with 10.....also make sure you ready to check out on rakuten when you talking to them. Get that discount as well.

Back
Top Bottom