The Official Air Max Sweep Thru (Amar'e Stoudemire) Thread

Tax + shipping will bring the price close to retail at Eastbay. I'm still waiting for them to lift the discount exclusion on the XMAS so I could cop those and the black/blue/orange with my 25% off code.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Tax + shipping will bring the price close to retail at Eastbay. I'm still waiting for them to lift the discount exclusion on the XMAS so I could cop those and the black/blue/orange with my 25% off code.

black/blue/orange ones are now 53.97 on ndc

anyone feel like these run a half size big? it felt like they were true to size until i actually balled in them. my toes were rubbing cuz they were in the wrong spot of the shoe, but it feels fine if i shove my toes further into the toe box.

Mine pinched in the pinky toe for the first 5-6 wears.  It takes a while to break these in IMO.  

Yea, they feel like they run about a half sz longer. I'm assuming it probably has to do with the lack of any kind of cushion/padding under the toe box, maybe? For the most part they're about right. Broke these guys in after playing around 4 games or so, anyway the Sweep Thrus are so legit for ballin too...

Anyone hear anything on a possible All Star colorway yet? Man, I wish we get a few more new colorways in 2012 for these at least

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

still def gonna cop the X mas pair.. just waiting for the right time

Word fam. They should be going on sale soon and with the employee appreciation sale looming, I'm def gonna look for a connect. 

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

still def gonna cop the X mas pair.. just waiting for the right time

Word fam. They should be going on sale soon and with the employee appreciation sale looming, I'm def gonna look for a connect. 
Didn't see 'em on sale at Jimmy Jazz or Dr. Jays this weekend..

Finally decided to break down at cop the Knicks away colorway..for 50 flat..couldn't pass up..tongue is a little higher than I expected..but they're comfortable imo ..not like the old Air Force Operates he use to wear tho..

How were those (Air Force Operates)? fit, comfort, performance wise. I been planning to buy a pair off eBay for awhile.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

How were those (Air Force Operates)? fit, comfort, performance wise. I been planning to buy a pair off eBay for awhile.
One of the most amazing shoes that I have ever worn in my life..the fit was perfect (true to size)..comfortable as hell (never took 'em off my feet
laugh.gif
)..never tried 'em for ball..but a lot my buddies wore 'em in college..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Finally decided to break down at cop the Knicks away colorway..for 50 flat..couldn't pass up..tongue is a little higher than I expected..but they're comfortable imo ..not like the old Air Force Operates he use to wear tho..

where'd you cop for $50?

Back
Top Bottom