The Official Air Max Sweep Thru (Amar'e Stoudemire) Thread

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

How were those (Air Force Operates)? fit, comfort, performance wise. I been planning to buy a pair off eBay for awhile.

been wanting these in white or white/black for the LONGESTTT time

they are supposed to be pretty good. they look good too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Finally decided to break down at cop the Knicks away colorway..for 50 flat..couldn't pass up..tongue is a little higher than I expected..but they're comfortable imo ..not like the old Air Force Operates he use to wear tho..
where'd you cop for $50?
Jimmy Jazz in the Bronx..manager didn't want me walkin away from the sale so he dropped the price 10 bucks
laugh.gif
no tax either..

Just got the blue P.E for 50 flat from Jimmy jazz also. Was just walking around between classes and seen them and liked them. Then saw the price and loved them. Pics dont do these justice. Loved the pebbled leather, hides creases.

Guess that's it in terms of colorways for these shoes. Bummer, I was hoping for a couple more fresh Sweep Thru CWs in 2012. Oh well.

Anyway, I been looking for a sz. 9 and/or sz. 7 pair in the purple colorway for awhile. If anyone knows where I could get a pair, please let me know asap please! =)

%24(KGrHqJHJC4E7zDosBgVBPC1Ijysew~~60_3.JPG

Nah, it says it's out of stock when you actually select the size 9. They only got 1 size 18 left -_-. I just checked eBay, they got a couple on there now that I haven't seen on there before.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

i want to see an ASG and BHM CW done to these
Amar'e is wearing an AS PE tonight vs. the Pacers. We'll have to wait for pictures to surface though.

From what I could see watching the game, looks like... Primarily blue shoe, silver swoosh, silver and galaxy?? print strap, with glow in the dark outsole? Just guessing, but that's what I'm guessing/hoping when I was trying to take a closer look of em.

hope they release them galaxys!
smile.gif
its a very nice combination. its like a combination of the kd4s and foamposite galaxy

Back
Top Bottom