The Official Air Max Sweep Thru (Amar'e Stoudemire) Thread

Select Nike retailers will be getting them on the 25th/26th! Quickstrike release! I feel so spoiled this Christmas lol

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'm all over those.
good Bucks shoe.  IMO better than the coppers. looks like you are adding another x2 to your xmas list.....
Ofcourse. I don't know about that bucks stuff though...
roll.gif

Go Thunder.

I'm all over those.
good Bucks shoe.  IMO better than the coppers. looks like you are adding another x2 to your xmas list.....
roll.gif

Go Thunder.

Bandwagoner. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif

Go Thunder.

Bandwagoner. 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't go that far.

I've been a KD guy since Montrose.

I have balled in my pair about a dozen times now and the once-stiff upper has now broken in nicely - these are very comfortable shoes and really good performance wise IMO at least for big guys.  I have knee and back problems so the air max helps quite a bit.   I was skeptical the first few wears but not anymore.  For under $90 you cannot go wrong. 
BTW the Knicks will not be wearing their green Christmas uniforms this year since it's the opener.  I'm guessing Amare will still wear those Christmas PEs though.

So the Amare Christmas joints are releasin along with the Melos..Lebrons..Wades..Durants..and Kobes?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

So the Amare Christmas joints are releasin along with the Melos..Lebrons..Wades..Durants..and Kobes?
Yes.
Thanks man

Jimmy Jazz locations? or just HOH and NDC? or not sure?

Yes.
Thanks man

JJ, HOH. Not sure about NDC.  Urban Terrain.
laugh.gif

Can't wait!

Thanks man

JJ, HOH. Not sure about NDC.  Urban Terrain.
laugh.gif

Can't wait!
pimp.gif
good looks

Durants..Kobes..and Amare's for me
laugh.gif

Pass on Concords!!!
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
 You jockin' my hitlist bro. 

Concords are cool, but I did that in '95 and 2000.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

I have balled in my pair about a dozen times now and the once-stiff upper has now broken in nicely - these are very comfortable shoes and really good performance wise IMO at least for big guys.  I have knee and back problems so the air max helps quite a bit.   I was skeptical the first few wears but not anymore.  For under $90 you cannot go wrong. 
BTW the Knicks will not be wearing their green Christmas uniforms this year since it's the opener.  I'm guessing Amare will still wear those Christmas PEs though.
Agree!  I have some pretty heavy steps when i'm running, hopping, changing direction/speed, etc and these hold up great.  Stability is awesome and it doesn't take very long to break in surprisingly.  Really great buy for the price!
Some one post up pics/vids of their Christmas pair when they get em ASAP! 

^I'm not surprised. It's that time of the year again. I heard that this year has been the craziest for post office compared to the last few Christmas'. Hope you get your pair soon man. These shoes are pretty legit.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

^I'm not surprised. It's that time of the year again. I heard that this year has been the craziest for post office compared to the last few Christmas'. Hope you get your pair soon man. These shoes are pretty legit.

i hope so. all it says for the status is warehouse

Back
Top Bottom