The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Those are Beautiful juz Beautiful :pimp:
pimp.gif

WOW 130?? jeez.. they're gonna be EXPENSIVE in Canada then... oi... can't wait till february...

Straight dopeness. I NEED TO KNOW WHEN THOSE LASERS DROP! (beast.) Simple, elegant, pure vintage nike. I'm glad they didn't go all out like they usually do now a day.

I've watched all the Laker games so far this season and I noticed Kobe wears the LA Map 2K5's for home games and for road games he wears the laser 2K5's.I'm pretty sure on the christmas day game against the Heat he'll be wearing the air zoom Kobe I.

anyone got the pics of the kobe headphones with his logo?the ones in the earlier pages arent working.

Quote:
I've watched all the Laker games so far this season and I noticed Kobe wears the LA Map 2K5's for home games and for road games he wears the laser 2K5's.I'm pretty sure on the christmas day game against the Heat he'll be wearing the air zoom Kobe I.

trust me this will change. he'll be wearing many different 2k5s up until the all star game where he'll switch to his sig shoe from there on out. yes kobe will be wearing the AZK I on christmas day its just the exact colorway of the shoe we dont know yet. some other news, the medium grey/university blue/white colorway is the hardwood classic nights shoe that he'll wear after the all-star game. the pictures shown of the sample AZK I will be kobes shoe for the all-star game.

curly would u like to add ne thing?
[/center]

Damn could they do that?

Reflective carbon fiber. That colorway looks sick.

Everybody would have that color if they dropped.
1963 1965 1981 1988
LOS ANGELESI aint nothing without my homeboyzDODGERS​

Make the ankle yellow. I think that would make it pop more. Either that or make the stitching yellow.

Back
Top Bottom