The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

i hope those arent the final samples....instead of uptempo on the back, it should say "KOBE", and some where on the shoes, there should be the number 8...

His symbol is on the tongue. I don't think they're ready to blast his namesake all over anything yet. Slowly and subtly but surely.

ALCS

zk1_wear.jpg

more...

Sick. How do they feel?
[/b]
From Calgary, Alberta, Canada Weighing in at 233 Pounds, WWF Intercontinental Champion; Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Uh oh... Looks like the tongue sinks down like the LeBrons... How's the cushioning behind the heel? Is it thin like the 2k4/2k5 or is it more padded like say the Elevates/Lethals?

i like those. I just hope they don't look too big on my feet. I only wear a size 11, but some shoes like the all white huarache 2k4's, look huge on me
Anyone sellin ds or vnds black/red XIII's in size 11 for a good price, hit me up

are those posters ever going to go on sale to the general public? I really want one of those.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

^^guess no one knows.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

I can't fully make out the design. It kinda looks like lightning or something like that.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

so i saw these recently:
kobe1.jpg

and on the back side of the tongue it says All-Star 2006. Sorry, dont have pic of that, maybe next week.
i though the white/red were the allstars? i'm confused.

there is a set of Nike Free 7.0 that have his logo on them too.
EzInbox me for a FREE ING Orange Savings Account! You get $25 just for opening an account with an initial deposit of $250. No monthly minimum balance and no monthly fees. 3.75% Interest rate! Thats A LOT higher than the .25% your bank gives you!

Back
Top Bottom