The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Damn I used to know why. It might be from Jay-Z's HOVA (H to the izzO, V to the izzA). I started saying KOBE (K to the izzO, B to the izzE). I think that's it.

ALCS

Amazing performance from Kobe tonight
ixcrok.jpg

ixcs4l.jpg

Posted by jiggaman375 in the Sneaker Art forum.

62points and didn't play a minute in the 4th quarter...UNBELEIVABLE!!!! kb8 is greaat!

Quote:
Damn I used to know why. It might be from Jay-Z's HOVA (H to the izzO, V to the izzA). I started saying KOBE (K to the izzO, B to the izzE). I think that's it.

hmmm, maybe..It just sparked my curiosity. Out of all the things izzo? oh well. Can't wait for this line to roll out. :D
happy.gif

She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

This shoe looks sweet...im feelin' the black/yellow's and the red/black/whites...not sure about the white/silver and the black whites...a little too simple...the black/purples are tight, but id rather get the black/yellows...

From the pics that mhjm posted that yellow looks lighter than the original picture. I don't know if it's the lighting or what but I don't know if I like it from that one.

Great game for Kobe last night
[/b]
From Calgary, Alberta, Canada Weighing in at 233 Pounds, WWF Intercontinental Champion; Bret "The Hitman" Hart

ive never wanted a shoe as bad as i want the blk/gold colourway, CURLY WHERE ARE YOU WITH INFO!!!!
[/b]

wow... seems like february is taking its sweet time coming around the corner.... anticipation is too much.. gotta get a pair FAST

also those shirts are NICEE... hope those hit toronto soon

A fan asked kobe is he'll wear his sig shoes on dec. 25. he said yes he will.

unless Nike messes it up.. i'm really loving the black/white/red

Trip fellas, I work at lax and my office is near where the lakers take there charter. Anyway i have seen them leave before several road trips and this time i was ready with my digital camera and kobe 2k5 huraches (#8 all-star colorway). Well i saw kobe and he signed my shoes and took a photo with me, i also took one with sasha. He signed the shoes with a sharpie i had and i'll have them posted in my crib, i have never worn the shoes so thee right out of the box. He said (as we know) that his shoes come out in feb and he'll debut them on christmas...he was wearing a nike jacket and some airforce1's, i didnt see any kobe emblems on anything...i have pictures but dont know how to post them,,,at least i cant do it from here at work. When i get home this afternoon maybe i can send them to someone and have them post them... :smile:
smile.gif

kobe had a serious look on his face like he was ready for war...but then again it was like 9am la time....

i think we all know he's going to debut his sig shoes on christmas.. this was obvious since the season started.... and im so jealous you got to see Kobe... and got his sig too..

yea i know that about him wearing the shoes. (I did put that in my post) it was just cool to here it from the hourses mouth so too speak...i wonder how much a signed pair of all-star kobes 2k5's are worth....not that i'm selling them...i'll let my kids have them...whenever i have them...

Try Millenium shoes for the Kobes on the 26th. they always get those kind of releases. thats where ill be headed cause i know niketown will not have them

Back
Top Bottom