The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Quote:
there is a set of Nike Free 7.0 that have his logo on them too.

Are you sure it was his logo? Because people had been mistaking the new Nike Football logo for his. As for that white colorway, I don't like the texture on there. I know it's on the white/red but it's on the medial side which looks better IMO.

yeah, i only got a quick look at it, so its probably what you're refering to.

this is what i saw: from the 5th dimension post
nikefree70.jpg

EzInbox me for a FREE ING Orange Savings Account! You get $25 just for opening an account with an initial deposit of $250. No monthly minimum balance and no monthly fees. 3.75% Interest rate! Thats A LOT higher than the .25% your bank gives you!

using this quote:

Quote:
so 2/11 is the RD for black/gold?

I NEED BETTER CLARIFICATION OF THE EXACT RELEASE DATES OF THE ZK1's that we have seen so far!!! SOMEBODY WITH LEGITIMATE INFORMATION FILL THIS POST UP WITH GOOD INFO, not junky opinionated INFO!!!

-ALL-STAR ZK1(white/red) - 2/11?
-BLACK/GOLD ZK1 (also the hyperstrike color for the UNDFTD stuff in 12/26/05) - 2/11?????? AND which stores are they releasing in?
-MPLS ZK1 - April???
-BLACK/PURPLE ZK1 - June????
-WHITE/SILVER ZK1 - June???
-Lakers ZK1 - If there is any?

any info...hit it up and UPDATE THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS POST SO IT'S EASIER TO FIND THE RELEASE DATE INFO!

na, sorry if I sound as if I was. I just gotta get things cleared up with the ZK1's. hehe. Koosh, ya got any confirmed legit info for us??

Just have to be patient man. I'm anxious too but info will come when there is concrete info. curly kinda disappeared :\
ohwell.gif

i think you guys need to be patient.. you know nike... they never really have a concrete release date.. and dates are always subject to change..(example DMP and last shots). when the time comes closer we'll noe the exact date.....

Yeah the white/stealth/purple color is nice. The only other color I really like is the red/black.

pretty nice...but its interesting how its not named under the kobe line..
That's my word

[/center]

ok...so according to an email reply from Nike Customer Service: The Black/Gold/White AZK1 isnt a quickstrike and is scheduled to be a general release on Feb. 11th.
And no quickstrike is scheduled for the end of the week.

So Im confused
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom