The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Quote:
what is the #17 for on the insoles?

Rick Fox!!!!! :tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]
[/b]​

So is Kobe's clothing line coming in 3x? 2x is too short.. I show midriff.
Blab at me-
AIM- hhoya79

I think number 17 was James Pollard of the Minneapolis Lakers he died back in 1993 for anyone who cares here some pro highlight: ABL's leading scorer (1946, 1947)

Averaged 16.0 ppg with Oakland Bitters

ABL MVP (1946, 1947)

AAU All-America (1946-47)

All-NBL First Team (1950)

All-BAA First Team (1949)

All-BAA Second Team (1952, 1954)

NBL championship with Minneapolis Lakers (1948)

BAA championship with Minneapolis Lakers (1949)

NBA championships with Minneapolis Lakers ((1950, 1952-54)

Four-time NBA All-Star (1951, 1952, 1954, 1955)

Scored 6,522 career points (13.1 ppg) in 497 professional games

Averaged 13.4 ppg in 82 playoff games

Scored 23 points in the 1954 All-Star Game

Grabbed 2,487 (5.0 rpg) rebounds from 1950-55 (rebounds were not tracked until 1950 season)

Best pro season came in the 1951-52 season, when he averaged a career-high 15.5 ppg and 9.0 rpg

Basketball Association of America poll named Pollard the best player of the period (1952)

Known as the "Kangaroo Kid" for his leaping ability

Thanks for the info Kobefan21
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

I can't wait for these to release. I wonder how they perform on the court though
- - - - - EAM[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

I just want to say happy new year to all the nike talk people...Have a great year.

P.S the year of kobe

Does anyone know when the Black/White Kobes are being released? They are so smokin, go with every jersey I got.

^ Cool to see that you got that Kobe avy.

They probably won't sell Kobe baller bands until his shoe comes out when they hopefully start to market him alot more. It seems like they're just hinting at his launch(ex. izzo, flight kb, posters) until around the ASG where they will hopefully market him almost as much as LeBron. Hopefully they come out with some nice apparel.

Maybe curly may be able to give us an idea of how they plan to market Kobe?

Izzo is one of Kobes nicknames.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

can someone expand on which is the clothing line? Is it the "Izzo" line? Or the flight sphere? I read somewhere on here that they spoke to a representative and was told that viz-air izzo was not part of his line. But it does have the logo. The Kb flight sphere is his line but has no logo...What's going on here?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Back
Top Bottom