The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

j6u4pe.jpg

So did anyone else see the Heat/Laker game and the super close up they did of Kobe's kicks? Michele Tafoya claimed "they came out today".......sorry Michele, Feb 11!
FLINTGREY

^^well, 16 are releasing 12/26 in LA/socal, but they are super limited, only 16 pairs in the world. They are the black/white/yellow colorway.

who? Mike Jones
Who? Mike Jones
who? **** we know who you are

I was at the shoe store in LA that had the 16 pair, but I was like 200th in line at 9:00 so i said screw it. they had a raffle of some sort at 10:00.

Hi everyone I talked to a nike rep on the phone and they said nike might be haveing a Hyperstrike/QS of air zoom kobe I one will be chicago and one will be in new york.....The black/white/yellow might come out in feb not to sure about that he said.He also said a white/purple/yellow one will come out in the fall of 06 and he said the black/white/purple ones come out summer of 06 hope this helps some people. As everyone knows the all star colorway ones come out feb 11th.

Quote:
The black/white/yellow might come out in feb not to sure about that he said

JM said it'll come out on Feb. 18, 2006...so it looks like the "hyperstrike" ZK1's will come out a week after the all-star....not so much of a hyperstrike, and JM is very legit

since kobe is now rocking his kicks what will we see in tomorrow's game against memphis????????????
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. Hit me up on AIM: PacPunBigEazyL

i'm almost certain that he's gonna go back to wearing 2k5's tomorrow against Memphis. i think he's only wearing the ZK1's for the game against Washington because he doesn't have another pair. remember, they've been on the road for a few days now, since they got to Miami... they look hot. but i don't like how both sides of the shoe are almost identical...

he's gonna where them for the rest of the season....just like the 2k5's wore them on christmas and the rest of the season

and its not like he's only got one pair of shoes with him
he has the most pe's out of anybody else....i'm sure he always has at least 5 pairs with him.
That's my word

[/center]

Quote:
he's gonna where them for the rest of the season....just like the 2k5's wore them on christmas and the rest of the season

ACTUALLY... Kobe debuted the 2k5 on Christmas. Went back to the 2k4's until the All-Star Game where he debuted the 2k5 again in a new colorway. He then wore the 2k5's for the rest of the season AFTER the official release, some time in February.

OH and if you wanted proof...

First game AFTER the Christmas game against the Heat:
editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=51899484&cdi=0

The game RIGHT BEFORE the All-Star game:
editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=52260437&cdi=0

Quote:
Just copped those Izzo shorts in the white/purple colorway! thnx for the heads up!

yea same here. Thanks for the heads up, glad they still had my size.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Most of those numbers are retired lakers jersey #"s...
32 - Magic
33 - Kareem
99 - George Mikan (actually this one's not retired... but... should be)
13 - Wilt
22 - Elgin
44 - the Logo
42 - Big Game James
but the 17... Rick Fox? eh... gotta be someone else from the mpls days. There is no retired #17 at Staples.

And actually the Lakers also have #25 retired for Gail Goodrich... but that's not on there. Oh well...

Oooh thanks for pics of my favorite Kobe release.
[/b]
From Calgary, Alberta, Canada Weighing in at 233 Pounds, WWF Intercontinental Champion; Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Wow. Those pics of the MPLS colorway make the shoe look even better.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Back
Top Bottom