The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

congrats man.

i was there too, but my gf and i didnt win. props to nike and uls for cool @#%$ event. i have 1 question tho, did you get to choose what colorway and size of ZK1s you can get?

and another thought, no hypebeast sighting in the hood today :wow: :lol:
[/b]
[/b]

I hate these skinny round laces they put in these. They remind me of the laces from the LeBron 2.

If I do end up pickin these up, Ima have to switch out the laces

when will it be released in the philippines? any filipino knows? :wink:
wink.gif
coz im ready to get them! oh yeah! :evil:
devil.gif

I hate that laser crap. I can't wait to get these though. ZKI, XXI, here I come.
COOK #45

Yeah the whole laser design on the outside throws me off. The "LA" would have been nice but the rest is overboard. Congrats on getting those anyway.

So can someone post the prices or let me know which page it's already posted?
"The will to act."

i highly doubt that any of the GR AZK 1's will have lasering on it, since those were for a contest
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

Quote:
you'd better tag those pics with the quickness. There are some opportunistic people out there.

I wondered about this...what would someone use the pics for?

^ Someone could use your pics to set up a bogus eBay listing and scam people out of their hard earned money.

How do I put a name stamp on photobucket, or do I need to photoshop all of the pictures.

...I guess I figured that my olive green couch would kinda be indication that the shoes were mine, but I guess I should stamp them some how.

Looks like the Zoom Kobe I stock just went out the roof of Staples Center. :wink:
wink.gif

81, I still can't believe it. 81 freakin points, it's gotta be the shoes!!!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

C O O K # 4 5

Awesome to see all of the people who support KOBE happy as can be.

THE AZK 1's expected market sales just went up 81%.
[/b]
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom