The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Never realized Blue Exorcist season 1 ended in filler. I'm rewatching it now, hopefully now I'll enjoy it more with season 2

just finished skypia on one piece.

i don't see how there can be a better anime than this.

its predictable but somehow keeps you watching.

arlong park was the best so far imo tho

I'm with the majority fam! You haven't seen nothing yet, jus keep watching!

Im watching D gray man on crunchyroll free right now and they keep playing the same DAMN Hennessey add over and ****ing over

I started watching GitS from the beginning. I think I've seen most of the series but its from catching it here and there late night on Adult Swim.
same here, but I made it a priority to watch the whole stand alone complex series in order these past 3 weeks.

Tachikoma>>>humans

These guys are so loyal, shed thug tears watching this

Think you missed the window mayne, me and 2sappy discussed it briefly a year or so ago when Arise dropped. Actually, I just realized a movie dropped after the arise series... May be time to revisit.
Do you happen to know which movie? I just finished both seasons of the stand alone complex anime series.

just watched OP gold

so apparently lucci must be as strong as sabo who is basically admiral level :nerd:

gantz o is on netflix
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this movie was 
pimp.gif

@BasedJesuss  red storm is falling off, arcs too short 
sick.gif

one chapter of i am hero left 
mean.gif

Yeah it's kinda slow right now but our dude just became Glow 
pimp.gif
 and with the invasion I think they're setting us up to finally see Venersis da gawd go wild

As much as it sickens me to say it, he was justified in his actions. That by no means validates the atrocities he committed, but there is evidence in his defense. :lol:

I still want him dead though. :lol: :smh:

Just say Femto did it fam lol

So the 4th batch of Digimon Adventure Tri episodes have been released...................I didn't even watch the 3rd batch of episodes after everyone on my FB feed spoiled the plot of the 3rd set of Tri episodes, and all the depressing mess that came from the spoilers
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom