The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Berserk needs to be considered as one of the top five manga of all time.

Too inconsistent with the chapter releases man. It was fantastic when i had all of the chapters available to me at one time. Now ive pretty much lost interest. I still read them when they drop though.

Robins backstory on OP! Shed real tears fam!

raw

Bruh who's keeping with season 2 of iron blooded orphans? Every episode is like a repeated punch to the chest [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Still think Nami's is the saddest after watch Robins backstory but I love the reveals in it too.

And I'm waiting for the dub for Iron Blood Orphans. Hated how the 1st season was a slow burn then towards the end it got better. Can't wait for the dub to drop.

WHY DIDN'T YOU NEGROES TELL ME ABOUT BERSERK
Where have you been for the last 27 years

Berserk needs to be considered as one of the top five manga of all time.
it is. It's just that a lot of people here don't go deep into different stuff. It is one of the best of all time. It's just that you'll wait years every now and then for a few chapters

I know that this isn't Japanese Anime, but how does everyone feel about the final season of Samurai Jack returning after 10+ years? Will it be as good as the old show? Or do you think that this is just airing to get viewers? 

I know that this isn't Japanese Anime, but how does everyone feel about the final season ofSamurai Jack returning after 10+ years? Will it be as good as the old show? Or do you think that this is just airing to get viewers? 
1.its got gendy back so I don't think it'll stray too far from the original in terms of quality

2. From what I've read the subject matter will be a bit darker dealing with things like killing actual people instead of machines

3. All shows air to just get viewers lol but in all it's seems like this is the story they've wanted to tell to end the story for a long time

Last edited:
just finished skypia on one piece.

i don't see how there can be a better anime than this.

its predictable but somehow keeps you watching.

arlong park was the best so far imo tho
That's like saying I don't see how there can be a better movie than this.

One piece is a starter pack anime.

Nah one piece is the Magnus opus.

dudes in here think full metal alchemist brotherhood is the goat LMAO
fmab is the goat though.

I'm on maybe ch. 530 of OP.

The stakes are rarely as high as fmab's stakes.

Too many unrelatable characters are in OP.

nah man, Sanji's true backstory is really tragic and relateable. add to the situation it put him and his crew in, I give him the prize

Back
Top Bottom