The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Lmao cuz ppl haven't been complaining about the manga all last year :rofl:

Look for yourself in this very thread.

If i could go back I wouldn't have read it. It's hard to stop once you start.

Last edited:

Yeah, they're ******.
If everything went according to plan, then it would have been somewhat anticlimactic.
laugh.gif

The Big Mom pirates' counter attack begins now.
pimp.gif
You know you ****** up when even Luffy is shocked. He usually loves chaos and plans going bad and just duking it out with the big bad but when those rockets exploded he was ready to leave 
laugh.gif
 His face when the mirror shattered 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, they're ******.
If everything went according to plan, then it would have been somewhat anticlimactic. :lol:

The Big Mom pirates' counter attack begins now. :pimp:
You know you ****** up when even Luffy is shocked. He usually loves chaos and plans going bad and just duking it out with the big bad but when those rockets exploded he was ready to leave :lol:  His face when the mirror shattered :rofl: :rofl:

True. Dude was sick :rofl:

Why is bakugo even in hero school. Dude is a villain in every way. I wish midoriya would punch that fool at full power in his chest or skull.

Please tell me a new manga chapter is out and you're not referring to that trash *** anime

I watched the episode where **** went all the way bad at Albion and that show does NOTHING to bring to life Mira's artistic genius or his knack for pure horror and dark fantasy

Voice acting is coo at least

Last edited:
Please tell me a new manga chapter is out and you're not referring to that trash *** anime

I watched the episode where **** went all the way bad at Albion and that show does NOTHING to bring to life Mira's artistic genius or his knack for pure horror and dark fantasy

Voice acting is coo at least
Why yes, I am talking about that pretty good anime that's currently airing. :lol:
Honestly, the second season looks much better than the first, although there still are a few scenes where you can clearly tell that they are saving the good stuff for the Blu-Ray release. :lol:

Guts is finally rocking the berserk armor in the new episode. :pimp:

I will agree with you that it's not what we want, but it is all we're gonna get right now so in my mind I might as well enjoy it for what it is and geek out when the cool things happen. :lol:

guts vs grunbeld was bad
mean.gif
his fighting style in the armor wasn't conveyed well at all.

Last edited:
I really need to read AOT manga! Tired of being in the dark and avoiding 3 or 4 years of spoilers. Smh
Do it .... do it now ... 

Also I feel like they should be switching to a weekly chapter ... Already waiting for chapter 95 

This dude stain ain't playing no games :wow:

My hero academia is definitely the one. Only SHOUNEN so far that captivates me like OP naruto and bleach.

Pacing is a little too fast imo though compared to the others but I think that's kinda the new age anime. There isn't gonna be anymore long long long anime anymore ppls attention spans too short

I completely forgot what stains color scheme looked like Idk whenever I saw him I always thought his skin was green like a skinny ninja turtle

AOT [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

How long can they keep this fire up episode after episode SHEESH

MIKASA IS A REAL ONE!!!! ERWIN TAICHOU TOO [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

AOT trying hard for goat consideration

IF YOURE READING THIS PASS ON THE MANGA!!! THE ANIME IS LEAPS AND BOUNDS BETTER!!! NO CONTEST!!

Back
Top Bottom