The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Coming 2018 per Crunchy Roll twitter

DChsgtOVwAAXND5.jpg

Last edited:
Attack on Titan
I wonder when Kenny Ackerman is going to show up in the anime. I'm looking forward to the survey corp vs his group.

Last edited:
Attack on Titan
I wonder when Kenny Ackerman is going to show up in the anime. I'm looking forward to the survey corp vs his group.
If they do end up taking out all the political stuff from AoT, then we probably wont see him and his Anti Human Suppression Squad.

If they do end up taking out all the political stuff from AoT, then we probably wont see him and his Anti Human Suppression Squad.

For me that would be as disappointing as when they changed the Kaneki vs Ayato fight in Tokyo Ghoul.

I don't think they will take it out I think it will be two cours for season 3 first one being uprising arc second being the battle

Last edited:
I don't think they will take it out I think it will be two cours for season 3 first one being uprising arc second being the battle
But do you honestly think the "Anime only" fans will sit through a hardcore political arc when they are accustomed to all that fighting? I dont remember how long all the political stuff went on for before the uprising, but I think it was quite a while.

But do you honestly think the "Anime only" fans will sit through a hardcore political arc when they are accustomed to all that fighting? I dont remember how long all the political stuff went on for before the uprising, but I think it was quite a while.
If people can sit through Naruto background stories I believe the same can happen with AOT

Reading AOT and I jus got done with chapter 62!! [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] WTF?!?

Eren ate his DAD!! GOT DAMN

Last edited:

@leb13  Why won't they just let Rachel die?
mean.gif

Also Urek vs White?
nerd.gif

From a writing perspective? Cause Rachel has narrative value still and is SIU's favorite character. From a ToG universe perspective? They should just let her die, except Khun wants the information about Baam's past that she mentioned during the Dollar Hunt game, otherwise he'd probably kill her himself. I do hope they go ahead and kill her or at a minimum she gets off this floor with no power up or anything.

I think SIU mentioned he wants White to be one of the main villains for Baam, but I doubt Urek is gonna let what happened to Joe slide like that. But until White absorbs Albedia (the clone still on the train) he still can't compete with Urek right now. But who knows? SIU said in his blog this chapter was the calm before the storm though. 

But according to what they showed they're gonna animate the whole arc until they reach the ocean that's a hella a lot of chapters ... and it sits not too far away from where we are in the manga and honestly manga-wise I can see it reaching another 50-100 chapters or more

Also I hope that they animate the all series. Anime only cats will not feel the real problems if we don't have the politics on it 

I hope they do lol cause the pay off it leads up to in the battle is gonna be worth it

But according to what they showed they're gonna animate the whole arc until they reach the ocean that's a hella a lot of chapters ... and it sits not too far away from where we are in the manga and honestly manga-wise I can see it reaching another 50-100 chapters or more
I forgot they showed the ocean in that trailer thing its wild if they try to get all of that into season 3 I get it depends on how they  can fitit all in without seeming rushed  abd do the whole explaining the marley stuff after they get to the basement. Not sure how they gonna do it the ocean might just be the perfect stinger to season 4.
The true appeal of Attack on Titan is the political angle and the depiction of war and suffering through a fantastical lens
I 100% agree. It started off as some weird giant zombie thriller which in hindsight was a great way to pull people in. Overall I really like how the story has evolved especially since you can tell it was planned out this way

I hope they do lol cause the pay off it leads up to in the battle is gonna be worth it
I forgot they showed the ocean in that trailer thing its wild if they try to get all of that into season 3 I get it depends on how they  can fitit all in without seeming rushed  abd do the whole explaining the marley stuff after they get to the basement. Not sure how they gonna do it the ocean might just be the perfect stinger to season 4.
I 100% agree. It started off as some weird giant zombie thriller which in hindsight was a great way to pull people in. Overall I really like how the story has evolved especially since you can tell it was planned out this way
Man now that I think they could split season 3 in two and then afterwards, ending that **** up with the ocean and put us all in wait for another 4 years lmao 

Its great. :pimp:
accidently started with episode 17 not 14, and was wondering wtf i was missing. lol
I'm still not completely sold on this anime.
is the manga better.
right now the anime gives me more of a Hitman reborn vibe, (which I liked but got old really quick)
You can't help but to pull for deku,
It's good, but no where neear the level of shokugeki for me

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-soma-anime-gets-3rd-season-this-fall/.117823

They're finally getting to the Elite 10. :pimp:
And we're finally gonna see Rindou animated. :pimp:

CAN'T WAIT. need to catch up on the manga as well.

On ep 19.
I think this anime needs a better slice of life aspect too. It's so focused on event after event. No real development yet
As much as I root for deku I'm not invested in him nor any character yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom