The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Unless he's from another woman I doubt it because Todoroki didn't seem to recognize him during the trip arc.
That's also what I've been thinking but then again when you look at him he might be hard to recognize lol

Can someone pm or spoiler tag me whats been happening in fairy tail.
Last i remember tgey were setting up for the war with that dude who was suppose to be natsus brother

Can someone pm or spoiler tag me whats been happening in fairy tail.
Last i remember tgey were setting up for the war with that dude who was suppose to be natsus brother
I can do what I remember
None of this is in order, just gonna do highlights of what I can remember. The series is trash
Erza fights her mother with the help of Wendy
All the dragon slayers are from the past

The dragons that disappeared all just went inside their respective dragon slayers or something

Natsu almost dies cause of something about being a dragon, human, and demon all together, but then he decides he's just human and the Igneel living inside him helps him or some ****

Laxus barely participates in the war

Acnologia is running a muck until Ichyia and some woman from the past (maybe Lucy's great grandmother? comes and helps stop him, but it looks like next chapter he'll be back)

Gajeel died, but came back to life cause of some world altering magic

Markarov dies but actually survives

Zeref gets a power-up and kills Natsu, but Lucy rewrites the book of END, so Natsu lives and beats Zeref, but he now Natsu just disappeared

The 1st and Zeref die together cause they were in love

Gildarts and Cana beat the son of the 1st and Zeref

There's like 7 chapters left. If you're not caught up, idk if it's even worth reading. Someone else can probably do a better recap than I can. But the series makes no sense other than it's FT.

The series makes perfect sense leb, if you believe in the magic of love and friendship anything makes sense

The series makes perfect sense leb, if you believe in the magic of love and friendship anything makes sense
You know what? You're right. I must not have enough of those in my life to really appreciate and understand the series.

what was Erza's mother power? same but she was better?

yea fairy tail was an enigma, i thought the powers were cool and designs were cool but i thought it was just a cheap copy of One piece honestly.

what was Erza's mother power? same but she was better?

yea fairy tail was an enigma, i thought the powers were cool and designs were cool but i thought it was just a cheap copy of One piece honestly.
She created dragon slayer magic, had world reconstruction magic, and enchantments or something. She was like 400 years old or something.

I keep trying to get into it. Attempted to watch the first episode 3 times now but kept falling asleep. I need to watch it during the day and not late at night.
I still feel it was a bit overrated. But its entertaining

Little Witch Academia
It must come as quite a blow learning that the person you idolized for so long was always next to you and that they were responsible for the condition you are in. :smh:
What a way to set up that reveal, and to set a dark tone on the first episode.

What are some other good anime out there?
Check out Eromanga sensei, I find it funny, though pretty awkward and pervy at times lol. I have been digging My Hero Academia, Atom: the Beginning has been pretty cool thus far, Boruto is hit or miss for me. Berserk's story is great this season but the animation is still quite awful cg. 

What genres do you enjoy? that could help.

Just wrapped up kill la kill this past weekend, and it's such a creative show with great animations and visuals. I might give gurren lagaan a watch once I clear up my queue list.

Check out Eromanga sensei, I find it funny, though pretty awkward and pervy at times lol. I have been digging My Hero Academia, Atom: the Beginning has been pretty cool thus far, Boruto is hit or miss for me. Berserk's story is great this season but the animation is still quite awful cg. 

What genres do you enjoy? that could help.

Kinda watched your typical anime
Naruto, noragami, death note, death parade, my hero, Titan, opm, soul eater, tanya the evil, etc.

While y'all are recommending, I need some fire SHOUNEN anime. Any suggestions? I tried blue exorcist but it's kinda wack to me

Back
Top Bottom