The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man I missed Kekkai Sensen and it's chaos. :lol:
And that soundtrack is so good too. :pimp:
Yup. Everything comes at you a mile a minute but then it just clicks.

Side note: Leonardo Watch may be the greatest anime character name ever. That or Sasuke Uchiha.

Man I missed Kekkai Sensen and it's chaos. :lol:
And that soundtrack is so good too. :pimp:

Yup. Everything comes at you a mile a minute but then it just clicks.

Side note: Leonardo Watch may be the greatest anime character name ever. That or Sasuke Uchiha.

I haven't even watched the second episode yet because the first one reminded me of how hectic this **** is, and I need to be in the right space for it :lol:

What else are you guys feeling this season?

Outside of the sequels; Inuyashiki, Kino's Journey (not sure if this would count as a sequel?), and Children of the Whales are the ones catching my eye the most. Still have to pree Juuni Taisen though.

Last edited:
Meaning to catch Boruto. Anyone know where I can download the episodes with hard or soft subs?
And, no, I'd rather not stream it online or go on crunchy roll. I'd much rather download and watch it on Plex or something.
Is boruto any good? I tried watching the first few episodes and I'm not feeling it as much as the OG. Should I continue and keep pushing because it gets better or no?

Bortuo, from what I've watched, is just kind of cool to watch because it kind of has that nostalgic feel becaus Naruto.

And it's cool to see all those kids we watched have their own kids :lol:

I'm like 15 episodes behind though

I just finished the last episode of Naruto on Netflix should I continue to watch the rest of the episodes or should I move on to Shippuuden I hear there is a ton of filler in young Naruto.

Yeah, Juuni Taisen is hard.

I'm not sure how good the plot can get/how much of an emotional connection they could get the audience to have to the cast if they continue the current format, but the action is fun.

Is boruto any good? I tried watching the first few episodes and I'm not feeling it as much as the OG. Should I continue and keep pushing because it gets better or no?

I personally like it. I feel the same way because Naruto was a great success, I just have to stop comparing the two. It's different enough to keep me engaged and it has great character cameos from the Naruto series which brings a nostalgic feel to it. I'm only on episode 10, but a buddy of mine told me it gets really interesting.

Reactions: Ube
One Piece
So Katakuri is the Chuck Norris meme of One Piece. Great. :lol:
I wonder what they are doing in order to evade detection from the slugs. Maybe Jimbe did something to them before he joined with the strawhats.
And of course the German 66 we're gonna decimate those fools. :lol:
Don't get me wrong, they are still scum but I want to see more of them. :lol:

Just caught up on the last two chapters of Attack on Titan
giphy.webp

about-to-go-down.gif

Seeing Dogtooth's awakened fruit is interesting, but it still makes me doubt the use of Luffy's awakened power..

When Luffy awakens he'll be able to turn the environment to rubber..........

ok? Seems kind of weak, but im sure Oda will find some weird unconventional way to make it work.

Back
Top Bottom