The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yeah. It’s actually not bad. So many servants and mages though. Plus that bish boy shirou is in it. :smh:

black rider’s mage is a freak. Restraining her on a dungeon table every night and licking her. :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
Shingeki no Kyoujin 99

I don't think I've ever seen anyone **** as many bricks as Renier was this chapter. You can build a house with that many. :lol:
And Eren looks like he's about to start a war... :nerd:
We learned about the true story before didn't we? I feel like we heard it before.

One Piece

Is there anyone as comically unlucky as Luffy? He has both all the luck and no luck at all at the same time. :lol:
And I would love to have some of that cake too. :lol:

^^ agreed it has kind of dragged on for a while but I am interested to see how it wraps up. This isnt like Ali arc where they will be cool with everyone unless Sanji's former fiance does some memory removal but even that is a stretch. They have pretty much made big mom impossible to defeat at this point

I fell behind on a lot of the mangas I read. I caught up on Tokyo Ghoul today and I have no idea what is happening. The only reason I still read it is because I think the concept is cool and the art is cool.

Attack on Titan is so confusing. The anime is desperately needed back

One piece was trash today.

Promise never land was cool. This no name dude is really acting like a ***** though

xkTTq4O.jpg

:lol:

Yeah. It’s actually not bad. So many servants and mages though. Plus that bish boy shirou is in it. :smh:

black rider’s mage is a freak. Restraining her on a dungeon table every night and licking her. :evil: :evil:

this was easily my least favorite of the 3 FATE series thus far. half the time i was like "o_O what?" when they tried to explain story. and theres too much going on, then to end it with a cliffhanger midstoryline like that? nahhhhh im not feeling this season like that. and correct me if im wrong but wasn't this the first time netflix was at the helm of the fate series? i feel like it was only ufotable this whole time until now.

either way, 4 days until the punisher.

Yeah, it just abruptly ended with shirou’s stupid self wanting to save all of humanity again. I hate his character forreal. I still have to check out heaven’s feel.

I wish Fate / Zero was the only series I watched. unlimited bladeworks was frustrating.

Blade works was frustrating but still cool animation and fights. I wish they let the samurai dude shine I was pissed about that

My Hero Academia

Did Shiragaki just cut off Overhaul's hands and burn him alive? :wow:

The Funimation app on the PS4 is not worth the couple bucks i pay. it constantly buffers and loads. How do you guys use this app player the right way because i am getting annoyed! Any tips or tricks?

I don’t have any problems when I use it. Do you have a decent WiFi connection?

The Funimation app on the PS4 is not worth the couple bucks i pay. it constantly buffers and loads. How do you guys use this app player the right way because i am getting annoyed! Any tips or tricks?

Back
Top Bottom