The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Started Sunday Without God. Ai’s dad was pretty stupid not to realize she was his daughter until she explained it to him in detail.

Last edited:
Kekkai Sensen

Never change Zapp, never change. :lol:
That was kinda dark. Girl got her boobs cut off

I think I'm gonna start reading the blood blockade battlefront manga. Seems like a lot of stuff is missing from the anime adaptation.

Also I need to catch up on MHa manga. It's been a while

Junnai T

The next re:zero?

Need to fill the void

Been waiting on
Kekkai and the other series with the old man and the teen they become robots

The mangas been damn good can't think of the name off hand

Junni T

The next re:zero?

Need to fill the void

Been waiting on
Kekkai and the other series with the old man and the teen they become robots

The mangas been damn good can't think of the name off hand

The next Re: Zero in what way? So far they have virtually no similarity as far as I can tell content-wise.

The series with the old man you were trying to remember the name of is Inuyashiki. Episode 2 was foul :smh:

Kekkai Sensen

Never change Zapp, never change. :lol:

Maybe I missed something, but I swear he didn't eem deserve that stress this time :lol:

The next Re: Zero in what way? So far they have virtually no similarity as far as I can tell content-wise.

I meant in terms of the sleeper series that became a favorite among others in thread

When Re:Zero came out I had no intention of watching it then the thread made mentions of how good it was
And my opinion quickly change

Maybe I missed something, but I swear he didn't eem deserve that stress this time :lol:
Of course he didn't deserve it. He only slept with a prostitute in the bed of another prostitute, while ignoring the room owner's cries for help because he was high as a kite or something. He deserved to have his "Freedom Magnum" cursed. :lol:

Yoooooo Junni Taisen is the truth!

First episode was filled with great animation I rock with this

I just watched Boruto the movie. The fight scenes were bad ***. Naruto and Sasuke are strong as hell and dope af. Boruto as a character though is trash.

Are Naruto and Sasuke in any fights so far in the Boruto anime because so far I still can't get into it? Do they really have an active role in the series as well? I'm trying to get through the first couple of episodes but damn they make it tough. The beginning of Boruto had me interested because they showed them fighting as adults and it seemed epic and then they started the story as kids. It had me hyped and then disappointed so quick. I'm sure I'll get into it once my boys hype the hell out of it but for now I'm just lagging it.

Uniqlo is has a One Piece collabo if anyone is interested.

Ube Ube Around episode 20, when they meet up with Sasuke. Him and Naruto are in minor battles. I skipped a lot of episodes of the anime. Not a fan of his character (Boruto) as well.

Reactions: Ube
I just watched Boruto the movie. The fight scenes were bad ***. Naruto and Sasuke are strong as hell and dope af. Boruto as a character though is trash.

Are Naruto and Sasuke in any fights so far in the Boruto anime because so far I still can't get into it? Do they really have an active role in the series as well? I'm trying to get through the first couple of episodes but damn they make it tough. The beginning of Boruto had me interested because they showed them fighting as adults and it seemed epic and then they started the story as kids. It had me hyped and then disappointed so quick. I'm sure I'll get into it once my boys hype the hell out of it but for now I'm just lagging it.
boruto is really a trash character. ironically his 2 teamates and sensei are the most interesting characters. but eventually sasuke will become his master so im sure the series will change for the better after that

Reactions: Ube
I wish they would've made a series of Naruto as Hokage I'd watch it. I think it could be so dope to see him and sasuke powers strong af

you mean boruto fam? :lol: jk i know you prob mean more focused on him tho
:lol: yes but minus Boruto and add more Naruto and Sasuke fighting villains.

So now that I'm back on catching up with Boruto, is the movie cannon or not? Also how far is the manga versus the anime? I'm only on episode 5 so pls no spoilers.

I look kn netflix and surprised to see a new fate series. fate apocrypha. Not a fan of the animation style but hope it’s better than the last series.

I look kn netflix and surprised to see a new fate series. fate apocrypha. Not a fan of the animation style but hope it’s better than the last series.

Netflix has been pretty week with their original anime productions. I didn't like any of their animations so I am not holding my breath on this one.

Netflix has been pretty week with their original anime productions. I didn't like any of their animations so I am not holding my breath on this one.
I remember watching the very first one because it was a harem anime, but it was nothing to write home about.

Back
Top Bottom