The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anybody else remember when they played anime late night.....I can't remember if it was tbs or tnt....but they played heavy metal....and this

Was the first time I saw anime on American tv

It's been heavily implied since his last big fight that he's been having trouble with it. Either through dialogue or Morikawa's art.
Exactly.
When his eyes are drawn in fights recently, you can see his right eye is colored differently. His eye is probably that way due to either a cataract or scarring. And in the most recent fight, his opponent said that he knows Takamuras weakness and aimed for that eye specifically. It's only a matter of time before he has to take an early retirement as well

Just watched the first 5 episodes of Lupin the III Part V and I'm loving everything about it from the art to the writing. It seems like the last few iterations of this series have been done with some real love for it.

More or less, yes. Saitama is the answer to the problems that the other heroes can't solve. I mean, he does have character development, but the people around him have more. I know I'm not doing this discussion much justice, but it is a good read with some awesome fights.
Theres a webcomic and manga...One made the webcomic...yusuke murata does the manga...one and murata are both working on the manga together...ummm...theres a lot more going on...Shoutout to psykos

Just watched the first 5 episodes of Lupin the III Part V and I'm loving everything about it from the art to the writing. It seems like the last few iterations of this series have been done with some real love for it.
Same here man. Lupin III has always been one of my favorite anime to watch.

how u gonna say it trash...lmao wait till garou vs orochi next chapter
I know it's not going to be trash. I was just going off the previous post who falsely implied that it was going to be trash. :lol:

And I hope they do Garou vs Orochi justice. It probably won't top that huge chapter they released a while back in terms of length and density IMO, but it still should be a hell of a show.

Kingdom
Akakin coming through. I actually forgot about him until now. Interesting that he also had throwing knives. I hope we get to see more of him going forward. Akou is a monster as well, holding off Gyoun and Bananji at the same time. I feel like Shin might take out Gakuei easily. The big general for him to take out seems to be Gyoun and I think Ou hon will take out Bananji.

I wonder if Akou will be able to lead from the front lines after this or if he'll stay back and then let Shin or Ou hon take the front role and provide support and direction. Still waiting for Ousen to make a move, since Riboku has been fairly active.

I think this war has been pretty solid overall, looking forward to seeing where Hara takes things.

One Piece

Fujitora is back. :pimp:
And Ryokugyu finally makes an appearance. Can't wait to see what he's all about.
It looks like the Revolutionary Army is gonna be all over the Reverie. This is shaping up to be an action packed arc. I also noticed that Fujitora and the RA's objective seems to be similar. I wonder what implications that might have later in the arc.

And finally, why is King Taco Emiliano Zapata? :lol:

One Piece

Fujitora is back. :pimp:
And Ryokugyu finally makes an appearance. Can't wait to see what he's all about.
It looks like the Revolutionary Army is gonna be all over the Reverie. This is shaping up to be an action packed arc. I also noticed that Fujitora and the RA's objective seems to be similar. I wonder what implications that might have later in the arc.

And finally, why is King Taco Emiliano Zapata? :lol:
I was a bit confused about the fujitora part.
. I thought the admiral was suppose to be a chick?

I was a bit confused about the fujitora part.
. I thought the admiral was suppose to be a chick?
Didn't Fuji make his motives known during the Dressrosa arc?

And I'm just guessing that the admiral is a dude based off what they said about wanting to be fed be beautiful women. It would be a pleasant surprise to be wrong though.

x576ub.png

OP chapter was wayyyyy too short :smh: good chapter though. I swear if it’s next week and dudes are still arriving I’m going to be pissed lol

Anybody else remember when they played anime late night.....I can't remember if it was tbs or tnt....but they played heavy metal....and this

Was the first time I saw anime on American tv

You probably would’ve seen something like this on the scifi channel or starz.

It was a theory awhile back when the other admiral was announced back in dressrosa that it was possibly a female officer.
Dude better not look like a dork tho, he aint ate in 3 years... he must be crazy powerful

It was a theory awhile back when the other admiral was announced back in dressrosa that it was possibly a female officer.
Dude better not look like a dork tho, he aint ate in 3 years... he must be crazy powerful
I've read theories that his/her DF might be plant related because the name translated to Green Bull, which means that they might have been using photosynthesis this whole time.

Last edited:
Shokugeki no Souma

Time skip. :pimp:
I want to see the full elite 10 lineup now. We only got to see half. And I'm glad to see that Rindou and Eishi stuck together after graduating. :lol: :pimp:

Shokugeki no Souma

Time skip. :pimp:
I want to see the full elite 10 lineup now. We only got to see half. And I'm glad to see that Rindou and Eishi stuck together after graduating. :lol: :pimp:
I read your spoiler and I was sort of worried.
Not sure I like what they did with Erina but we will see what happens.

I'm actually kinda pissed we didn't get a flashback arc.

speaking of flashback, i was just youtubing and came across some of the kakashi filler/gaiden. Instead of boruto we shoulda got a Kakashi series. highlighting the events after rin and obitos death,

Back
Top Bottom