The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Megalobox
Started the series yesterday, first ep was very solid. Animation and main character similar style to Cowboy Bebop. Story is unique compared to other anime I’ve seen but at first watch reminds me of the movie Snatch. [\SPOILER]

deku really out here finna be fighting ppl with no arms...son is the goat

MHA GOT IT RN BEST ANIME OUT

This week’s episode was aight. Midoriya reminds me of goku except goku doesn’t mind killing the bad guys. Been saying since day one that bakugo is a punk and is definitely a villain.

Goku doesn’t mind killing the bad guys? What lol this the dude that almost let Frieza go :lol:

He still blasted and killed him didn’t he? And there’s a few others he put underground too. Death isn’t too serious because people can get wished back anyway.

deku's ability to think logically and come up with the strategies with what he has is pretty damn goood

all that note taking back in the day coming in handy lol

but damn the cliff hangers MHA be leaving us out on

fam is able to think through sticky situations and cleverly get them out lol on the whim too!

too bad whey tackled tuxedo mask they landed by all the villains lol

he’s a geek. The guy loves to research and study. gravity girl ready to give him her yambs and that crazy blood girl gonna try and join them.

Tower of God
I've been waiting for Baam to start develop his own fighting style. Still not yet wholly originally as he used his favorite move, but added his own flare. His shinsoo constantly changes color, first blue, then red, and now black. He had 1 red horn and 1 blue horn, I guess representing the blue demon and red thyrssa, then the butterfly attack had FUG symbols in it. It's always been impressive how good Baam's battle instincts have been. From knowing how to defeat the eel at the beginning of the series, then maybe in the throne game when he took out Hwa Ryun (although that could have been something else), then the fight with Urek, the fight with Kaiser when he could sense her invisible inventory, and the streak where he was doing test on instinct when he couldn't handle the thorn. Maybe now that he's becoming more conscious of his power he'll start feeling like a monster rather than super nonthreatening.

The fight should be really good now the rest of the way.

One thing I found interesting outside of the fight that I never really thought about is outside of wave controllers, most of the regulars at this point don't really have shinsoo control if they do, it's mainly used small scale or to strengthen their bodies and things. Ready to see how Rachel either ruins things or double crosses the team again.

Also just remembered we haven't seen Wangnan this whole arc since it first started. also reminds me that Baam doesn't know Prince and Arkraptor are dead. He's gonna walk through White now once they get off the train.

Tokyo ghoul re
My hero academia
Black clover
One piece

For me....

About to watch devil man cry baby or something like that

Tower of God
I've been waiting for Baam to start develop his own fighting style. Still not yet wholly originally as he used his favorite move, but added his own flare. His shinsoo constantly changes color, first blue, then red, and now black. He had 1 red horn and 1 blue horn, I guess representing the blue demon and red thyrssa, then the butterfly attack had FUG symbols in it. It's always been impressive how good Baam's battle instincts have been. From knowing how to defeat the eel at the beginning of the series, then maybe in the throne game when he took out Hwa Ryun (although that could have been something else), then the fight with Urek, the fight with Kaiser when he could sense her invisible inventory, and the streak where he was doing test on instinct when he couldn't handle the thorn. Maybe now that he's becoming more conscious of his power he'll start feeling like a monster rather than super nonthreatening.

The fight should be really good now the rest of the way.

One thing I found interesting outside of the fight that I never really thought about is outside of wave controllers, most of the regulars at this point don't really have shinsoo control if they do, it's mainly used small scale or to strengthen their bodies and things. Ready to see how Rachel either ruins things or double crosses the team again.

Also just remembered we haven't seen Wangnan this whole arc since it first started. also reminds me that Baam doesn't know Prince and Arkraptor are dead. He's gonna walk through White now once they get off the train.
Just finished season 1 good story telling.
I was a bit confused about the supervisors role.

Just finished season 1 good story telling.
I was a bit confused about the supervisors role.
What'd you think of Rachel and that ending? you got through season 1 pretty quickly. Favorite characters and favorite test?

And which supervisor? The floor administrator (the dragon like thing) or Yu Hansung - the blond guy that loves instant coffee?

For those who read one Punch man Manga, can yall break down to me what's it about?
is it basically the same as the first season where OPM is just pretty much invincible, but the true story is about the people around him?

What'd you think of Rachel and that ending? you got through season 1 pretty quickly. Favorite characters and favorite test?

And which supervisor? The floor administrator (the dragon like thing) or Yu Hansung - the blond guy that loves instant coffee?

The blond guy who loves instant coffee (which is funny because that's the culture here, they drink coffee like we drink soda in America)
The ending kind of confused me but I think once they explained the jealousy aspect i was like ohh.
i was kind of pissed she didn't have any secret powers or anything.

Back
Top Bottom