The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

For those who read one Punch man Manga, can yall break down to me what's it about?
is it basically the same as the first season where OPM is just pretty much invincible, but the true story is about the people around him?
More or less, yes. Saitama is the answer to the problems that the other heroes can't solve. I mean, he does have character development, but the people around him have more. I know I'm not doing this discussion much justice, but it is a good read with some awesome fights.

Reactions: OTG
More or less, yes. Saitama is the answer to the problems that the other heroes can't solve. I mean, he does have character development, but the people around him have more. I know I'm not doing this discussion much justice, but it is a good read with some awesome fights.

MAN THE FIGHTS ARE AMAZING.

deku really out here finna be fighting ppl with no arms...son is the goat

MHA GOT IT RN BEST ANIME OUT

IM A MHA FANBOY SO I CAN AGREE WITH YOU FOR NOW UP UNTIL THE NEW SEASON OF ONE PUNCH ARRIVES THEN IM GIVING IT TO THAT. :lol:

NEW SEASON OF ONE PUNCH MAN CONFIRMED FOR 2018!!!!!

For those who read one Punch man Manga, can yall break down to me what's it about?
is it basically the same as the first season where OPM is just pretty much invincible, but the true story is about the people around him?

The blond guy who loves instant coffee (which is funny because that's the culture here, they drink coffee like we drink soda in America)
The ending kind of confused me but I think once they explained the jealousy aspect i was like ohh.
i was kind of pissed she didn't have any secret powers or anything.

Haha yeah they do. It was crazy when I went. So i just checked the last chapter of season 1 to see what had been revealed. More gets revealed in Season 2. The supervisor rigged the test to get ahold of Baam. There's a lot of plotting and politics going on.

I thought Rachel's betrayal hit really hard. I was like FDB. She's the only person Baam ever knew and taught him his "morals" based on what she thought a perfect person was then betrayed them. She's an extremely jealous person, but she mentioned that she's actually afraid of Baam. I'm interested in seeing what you think of her as it goes on. It's an interesting dynamic.

She has some level of talent seeing as she was the #2 lightbearer in the test, but is too lazy to develop it. The reason she doesn't stand out/ have power like Baam and the other irregulars, even though technically she's an irregular is because the tower didn't choose her. She got in the tower because she fell in when Baam opened the doors to the tower on his own. And headon didn't choose her, so she not a regular either.

Midoriya’s gonna end up a cripple. That nurse already told him to take it easy since it’ll get to a point where even she can’t heal him fully. Dude already has a messed up hand.

Haha yeah they do. It was crazy when I went. So i just checked the last chapter of season 1 to see what had been revealed. More gets revealed in Season 2. The supervisor rigged the test to get ahold of Baam. There's a lot of plotting and politics going on.

I thought Rachel's betrayal hit really hard. I was like FDB. She's the only person Baam ever knew and taught him his "morals" based on what she thought a perfect person was then betrayed them. She's an extremely jealous person, but she mentioned that she's actually afraid of Baam. I'm interested in seeing what you think of her as it goes on. It's an interesting dynamic.

She has some level of talent seeing as she was the #2 lightbearer in the test, but is too lazy to develop it. The reason she doesn't stand out/ have power like Baam and the other irregulars, even though technically she's an irregular is because the tower didn't choose her. She got in the tower because she fell in when Baam opened the doors to the tower on his own. And headon didn't choose her, so she not a regular either.
**** Rachel.

Hajime no Ippo
Ippo officially retired. 1200 chapters, 26 fights, 23 KOs, 3 losses. How long will this retirement last, we'll have to wait and see.

Hajime no Ippo
Ippo officially retired. 1200 chapters, 26 fights, 23 KOs, 3 losses. How long will this retirement last, we'll have to wait and see.

Was really curious to see what happened this cartoon and manga had so much potential

im starting to really appreciate the sports mangas out their bc they do a great job teaching the sport and diving into alot of things most people over looked

I hope this is not the end of a great series so much left that is unfinished at the very least Takamura's pursuit of 6 world titles should be enough to keep it going

Last edited:
Was really curious to see what happened this cartoon and manga had so much potential

im starting to really appreciate the sports mangas out their bc they do a great job teaching the sport and diving into alot of things most people over looked

I hope this is not the end of a great series so much left that is unfinished at the very least Takamura's pursuit of 6 world titles should be enough to keep it going
yeah. I would love to keep seeing Takamura go for the 6 belts, but you know that's not gonna happen with his right eye going blind. :lol:

Tower of God
This jump for Baam is crazy. Got Eduan and Jahad impressed. This is definitely gonna be a situation where the rest of the party won't really be able to hang with him anymore. I think the dynamic of the team will be very interesting going forward.

Like I thought Rachel is gonna try to figure out how to keep his body. Hope it backfires on her. It's not like it'll change anything for her really. When the scale attacked, Khun puts up a shield, Rak attacks back, and Rachel puts her arms over her face rather than doing anything. She stays useless.

I wonder if Endrossi or her sworn enemy are gonna ruin this plan. Hopefully we'll keep seeing Baam's new arsenal in the next few chapters, cause going forward idk when he'll get to go all out again unless a ranker comes. Might be nice to see how he fares against Karaka now.

Back
Top Bottom