The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This week's Boku No Hero Academia was beautiful :smh: :pimp:

That boy All Might went out like a god. It's a shounen series though so I fully expect to see him bulk up again at some point in the future and give some **** ___ the hands because that's what always happens :lol:

This week might've been my favorite episode of Megalo Box as well, despite:

Joe constantly taking dudes out on the first knock down.

Nice to see that Studio Trigger is still Studio Trigger-ing with their series climaxes :lol: I'm still trying to find the desire to watch this week's Darling in the FranXX after the direction they took things last week.

Last edited:
Great ep of MHA. Been waiting for awhile to see that animated.
didn't the nina shinumo relation reveal happen after the all might vs all for one fight?

Great ep of MHA. Been waiting for awhile to see that animated.
didn't the nina shinumo relation reveal happen after the all might vs all for one fight?
All for one said it to all might about the heritage in manga... But the flash back was separate I believe

man MHA was good!!

All Might >>>
All for One is OP af tho jesus christ lol and kinda feel bad for Deku cuz all that pressure put on him now. Boy about to be the LeBron of anime :lol:

A new official HD release of A Cruel Angel's Thesis has been put up by King Records. I love this song but it does also make me wonder why now after all this time...

As far as I can tell they don’t fear him like they do Killua’s family. I’ve also never read the manga so, there’s that.

Finally! JoJo part 5 is coming in the fall. I can't wait. :pimp:

Check out @anime_jojo’s Tweet:

ITS ****in LIT WE EATIN MAN GIORNO GIOVANNA IN THIS MUH****A
3050D557-13B6-475C-9350-A493F3FE7099.jpeg
24934C63-A6F1-4A5D-970B-C6C164D8DE52.png

Reactions: OTG
ITS ****in LIT WE EATIN MAN GIORNO GIOVANNA IN THIS MUH****A
3050D557-13B6-475C-9350-A493F3FE7099.jpeg
24934C63-A6F1-4A5D-970B-C6C164D8DE52.png
There are so many things I am looking forward to. The turtle, the group dancing scene, the "lick". It's gonna be great. :lol:

What's gonna be the ED though? That's the big question.

part 5 ****in finally... not even tripping about waiting a lil longer since new grappler baki will keep me preoccupied during the mean time :pimp:

My Hero Academia

Holy crap. Are they gonna off a second #1 hero just like that? Endeavor is most likely gonna lose an eye after that.

been watching MHA season 2 anime.
TRASH.
Hero killer stain was the only bright point.. and that was over shadowed by him going in to a rage against kids he should've beat

If he never comes back to the series in any capacity I will consider this whole anime a failure
You reallly dislike great animes

who y'all got in a fight between gons father and killuas?
Eh I don’t really know how strong Killuas family is. Like Chrollo was holding his own against them. And It’s a mystery how strong Ilumi is but Hisoka didn’t seem to worried about him. And Gons dad is a wildcard and well in this type of manga you need those really strong guys to be there to set the bar. Shanks couldn’t be a pushover in One Piece etc

So im all the way caught up on One Piece now.......

Luffy eatin
Katakuri dope asf
revolutionaries bout to do da ting
The **** is that giant straw hat
why they had to do my ***** Kuma like that smdh
Still holding out hope my ***** Enel come down from the moon to **** on these dudes

Back
Top Bottom