The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

was it worth it? i'm on ch. 472. Right now, i'm catching up on hajime no ippo. i'm on ch. 897.

Id say its worth it. One Piece is a wild ride and if you on 472 you got some huge things to come.

Thought i was the only huge Enel fan. He coming back with that haki to go ham

People gonna put respek on Enel name one of my favorite villians in One Piece and he was the first to show us what Haki could really do back (outside of Shanks in chapter 1 :lol:) when we didnt even know what it was and dudes on Skypiea called it Mantra

Tower of God

So, the 2nd thorn Baam was "competing" with Rachel for activated on it's own and it's power is controlling space? This dude stays leveling up. And Hwa Ryun is off getting the 3rd thorn fragment for him.

Urek's sworn enemy should have let the horns kill Rachel. Rachel isn't getting her Icarus body at least and she may have ruined her relationship with Yura too.

I wonder who the sword wants Wangnan to kill. I don't think it's Baam, that'd probably be too predictable .

An interesting theory from reddit:

"Possible but unlikely. SIU told us an axis could end Tower of God with a thought. I can't imagine Zahard having to scheme and plot like he has in order to change fate. We also know that the awakening of an axis releases phenomenal amounts of energy - likely enough to destroy the Tower, if it were to happen inside, or even close.

Right now, the leading theory is that the Tower is meant to create a god or axis. If Zahard however saw that he was not the one meant to claim that power, his efforts to "change cruel fate" may revolve around getting either himself or one of his clones/sons/whatever to supplant the place of the child of prophesy - to steal Baam's destiny of godhood.

From SIUs posts and the other TUSes, we know that there is a massive, intergalactic, axis on axis war going on in the outside universe. In those other TUS (especially The King of Alternate Creation's story), it's implied that there are multiple Towers, and that they were created by a cabal of powerful axes to create a very powerful axis or god in order to turn the tide of war. Under this interpretation, Phantamimum would be one of these axes, who entered the tower to warn Zahard against tampering with fate and their plan.

Ironically, the fact that Phantaminum let Zahard live also implies that Z has a role in their plan. My guess is that Zahard was meant to be the caretaker of the Tower, and the final obstacle for the chosen child to overcome in order to awaken. It is likely this fate, the fate of getting close to godhood but never reaching it - the fate of ultimately being only the catalyst for someone else's apotheosis, that Z resents, and wishes to change. He wants to steal the real prize for himself. It also explains what an all powerful (in the tower) immortal god would be afraid of when his little self saw him in the mirror - the real gods catching on and coming back.

Explains why Yuri was left alive and not completely insane as well - she also has a role to play in Baam's destiny. A mentor and protector for his early years perhaps?"

the new grappler baki is insane :lol:... too bad we can't get any fansubs :frown:

ci8z0nx9bc611.gif

Now that I’m all caught up on boruto,black clover, and MHA I have nothing to watch until the new episodes drop :smh:

What else can you guys recommend me?

I’ve checked out hunter x Hunter and only got thru the first round of tests or whatever it’s called and it seems just boring to me. Idk if I just gotta push through it and it gets better but to me right now I have it on hold.

I started one piece and I am liking it but seein how many episodes I have to watch is stressing me out :lol: but everyone in here and from what others have told me it is good.

So what else should I check out? I’ve seen FMA/Brotherhood, OPM, Naruto/ ship, aot, fate zero, basilisk, MHA, clover, and boruto.

Now that I’m all caught up on boruto,black clover, and MHA I have nothing to watch until the new episodes drop :smh:

I’ve checked out hunter x Hunter and only got thru the first round of tests or whatever it’s called and it seems just boring to me. Idk if I just gotta push through it and it gets better but to me right now I have it on hold.

I started one piece and I am liking it but seein how many episodes I have to watch is stressing me out :lol: but everyone in here and from what others have told me it is good.

So what else should I check out? I’ve seen FMA/Brotherhood, OPM, Naruto/ ship, aot, fate zero, basilisk, MHA, clover, and boruto.
Attack on Titan, Akame ga kill, Megalobox for starters

Reactions: Ube

Looking for new series?
Sometimes I like to revisit the classics. Bebop, GW, Robotech/Macross plus, yu yu hakusho, Trigun.

I'm behind on the newer series so I have no real recommendations there. People keep talking about Darling in the Franxx so I might check that out. However people hyped up Kill la Kill and I just thought it was just okay.

Looking for new series?
Sometimes I like to revisit the classics. Bebop, GW, Robotech/Macross plus, yu yu hakusho, Trigun.

I'm behind on the newer series so I have no real recommendations there. People keep talking about Darling in the Franxx so I might check that out. However people hyped up Kill la Kill and I just thought it was just okay.
Yeah I need a new series to watch I just dont know what.

Aight fosho guys appreciate the info Akame ga kill will be what I start up today or tomorrow.

Record of Grancrest War if you’re into knights and war. It’s kinda like an anime King Arthur story.

still watch fist of the north star and ninja scroll different dubs the English versions are classic to me
excellent imo

One Piece

Alright on one hand I'm happy that we have finally arrived in Wano, and that's one hell of a way to kick off the Wano arc, but on the other hand I was already really invested in knowing what was gonna happen during Reverie.
And they had to go and make Newgate even more respectible than he already was. :lol:

Good chapter.

My Hero Academia

Hawks and Endeavor make a great team. And it's good seeing people cheer endeavor on, despite his shortcomings. That last panel though. :pimp:

How Not To Dummon A Demon Lord looks interesting. I need to watch Overlord which I read was similar.

Back
Top Bottom