The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Gosu
Gang vs Hebi. This is gonna be good. :pimp:
I'm sure Goo Hwi is still gonna be involved somehow.

attack on titan is about to enter its final arc... isayama showed this in his documentary, the last panel of the manga

panel.png.jpg

it translates to "you are free"

most ppl think its grisha and eren of course but it looks like the baby is a girl to me. feel like its eren and his/historia's baby

BRUHHHHH!!! I can see it ending this way
attack on titan is about to enter its final arc... isayama showed this in his documentary, the last panel of the manga

panel.png.jpg

it translates to "you are free"

most ppl think its grisha and eren of course but it looks like the baby is a girl to me. feel like its eren and his/historia's baby

I have about 6 eps left of Hunter x Hunter. I can see why people love it. It's not up there with naruto or bleach yet for me (FYI anytime I mention bleach. I'm mainly only talking about SS arc and HM arc even though I liked full bringer and quincy war arc I know they're not recognized as that great).
From my MHA complaints yall know I'm a huge fan of training. I don't want my characters magically getting stronger each arc. Or even it be implied that they trained.. show me.
We saw Luffy train, Naruto train, Ichigo train..
watching Gon and killua train is the best thing for me . I know they have crazy potential, but im glad they're showing me that they're not just crazy Nen experts already..
Only beef I have with the show is the phantom troupe and how powerful they are..
They made the 10 dons group look silly. I thought that would've been a way tougher fight and not a off camera massacre.
Also this world of greed island is a bit confusing how it's a game, but not really a game. I think the spell cards and all that cheapen it, but im sure I haven't reached the best explanation of the game yet. I cant wait to go to the manga tho and see what yall love so much. as of right now tho. leaps and bounds better than MHA,
probably still under shokugeki for me though.

How much more detailed is the manga to the anime?

Whew, that man Rak came through. I was genuinely surprised. I think he was as well to an extent. I wonder how much of it had to do with wanting to protect Khun and how much was seeing Evankhell. Also, it was the best when he said I don't negotiate.

Did Yuri give black march to Baam there or did it go on it's own? Remember Black March likes Baam a lot. Definitely glad Baam didn't just run though the ranker. I think being able to give Endorsi 5 minutes is reasonable without making rankers look awful, though Idk if Baam can fully control all his powers like taking away someone's ability to control shinsoo in an area on command, cause if he can, that should have been the first thing he did. My other small gripe with Baam is that he's not all that creative it doesn't seem. He learns fast, but he doesn't seem to stack skills or use them creatively and likes to reply on a small set of skills. But that may just be because he hasn't fully developed his own style and doesn't have full mastery yet. I'd like to see him fight creatively in situations like this where the odds are very overwhelming.

Hwa Ryun still my favorite with the jabs at Rak. Looking forward to next chapter. I know the Hell Train arcs have been up and down, but if this is the last arc of the season, it's a crazy one to end on,

This Is the anime that got me into anime. How far ahead Is the manga from the show..right now we’re at the part where they are getting ready to head to erens basement

boooyyyy all i gotta say is
everything up until the basement reveal is basically a prelude to the whole real story, and never ever ever google anything about the story or characters or you will immediately regret it

I have about 6 eps left of Hunter x Hunter. I can see why people love it. It's not up there with naruto or bleach yet for me (FYI anytime I mention bleach. I'm mainly only talking about SS arc and HM arc even though I liked full bringer and quincy war arc I know they're not recognized as that great).
From my MHA complaints yall know I'm a huge fan of training. I don't want my characters magically getting stronger each arc. Or even it be implied that they trained.. show me.
We saw Luffy train, Naruto train, Ichigo train..
watching Gon and killua train is the best thing for me . I know they have crazy potential, but im glad they're showing me that they're not just crazy Nen experts already..
Only beef I have with the show is the phantom troupe and how powerful they are..
They made the 10 dons group look silly. I thought that would've been a way tougher fight and not a off camera massacre.
Also this world of greed island is a bit confusing how it's a game, but not really a game. I think the spell cards and all that cheapen it, but im sure I haven't reached the best explanation of the game yet. I cant wait to go to the manga tho and see what yall love so much. as of right now tho. leaps and bounds better than MHA,
probably still under shokugeki for me though.

How much more detailed is the manga to the anime?

The anime follows the manga very closely. If you still don't like it at this point (or think it's under Shokugeki which is like....how....what...) then you just won't like it.

The anime follows the manga very closely. If you still don't like it at this point (or think it's under Shokugeki which is like....how....what...) then you just won't like it.
wait before it looks like im not saying it's good. Cooking is my passion so shokugeki resonates with me a lot.
I made it to the bomber fight hunter is dope.
the nen stuff still confuses me a bit.
I love training, let me see these dudes work to become strong. Gon charm is cool but he doesn't captivate me like Luffy and naruto and I think thats where my I cant put it up top 3 comes... but i still have a bit to go.

I read it as he didn’t like it the first time i read the post lol but it said “ I can see why people love it” lol. I read it as “can’t” at first. On that note I started watching this show a few Days ago and am definitely digging it. One of my fav things in an anime is strange creatures And it has its fair share so far. Been taking a break from one piece and watching it. And high school dxd sometimes (it’s so corny, but it’s Aite for what it is lol)

uhh nahh Goku > family guy my G

1 piece is tight and all but DB was the seed that grew into most folks love for manga/anime in my generation

can’t please everyone

wait before it looks like im not saying it's good. Cooking is my passion so shokugeki resonates with me a lot.
I made it to the bomber fight hunter is dope.
the nen stuff still confuses me a bit.
I love training, let me see these dudes work to become strong. Gon charm is cool but he doesn't captivate me like Luffy and naruto and I think thats where my I cant put it up top 3 comes... but i still have a bit to go.
Oh, I read that you only have 6 eps left but you're just on Greed Island - are you watching on Netflix? You may need to check it out on Crunchyroll or another service, you have well over 100 more episodes left.

tdogg2k tdogg2k Thoughts on the current Shokugeki arc and the direction of the story?
I definitely feel the quality of the story has taken a downturn. The most recent couple of chapters have been really cool though. My personal take is that while it started out strong and with the potential to be very plot-driven, it's morphed into a battle manga. Not saying battle manga can't be fun, but it really limits how well the overall story can be done.

Ronin warriors def dont get that shine. I feel like Saint Seya took it's shine although it wasn't as good to me.
One piece is starting to make it's self heard out here. I see more and more review channels and older heads on it all the time now.

I'm watching HxH on hulu. I think it stops right at the beginning of the chimera ant arc I think like episode 78 or 80

Back
Top Bottom