The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

anyone still read attack on titan? man this is the most depressing manga ever. no way theres gonna be a happy ending. i love it.
This Is the anime that got me into anime. How far ahead Is the manga from the show..right now we’re at the part where they are getting ready to head to erens basement

I think one piece one of the best shows I’ve ever watched. My babymama loves it now too. We watch like 5 episodes a night together on my phone. What happened to nami lol when it started she had a flat chest and wore loose T-shirt’s now she rocking mini skirts and sports bras with double ds. It’s like she got a boob job/hit puberty. Oh and I was dying when zoro used usopp for a sword talking bout “you are the legendary sword, nose storm”
50E7423B-65F6-4990-A1CD-F01FD826596C.png
this is still my fav scene I almost wanna get it tatted with the words “death over dishonor”. I know y’all gonna say that’s corny but I think ima do it

Anyone watch 7 deadly sins? What do you guys think? I just finished episode 1 on Netflix and it seems interesting. Saw a random clip of one the fights and it looks like the fights are epic. Honestly if it wasn’t for YouTube recommending that clip I would’ve just ignored 7 deadly sins like how I always have been. I’m lookin forward to it now.

Anyone watch 7 deadly sins? What do you guys think? I just finished episode 1 on Netflix and it seems interesting. Saw a random clip of one the fights and it looks like the fights are epic. Honestly if it wasn’t for YouTube recommending that clip I would’ve just ignored 7 deadly sins like how I always have been. I’m lookin forward to it now.
it's good and quick; def worth watching

Reactions: Ube
someone needs to tell me when Hunter x hunter starts getting better.
or is it like FMAB and FMA? is what im watching on hulu right now not the same as the manga? is there another anime of it out there???
started season 2. hisoka not being able to fight Chrollo got me super heated. I was straight looking forward to that then that condition....
please tell me they fight later...

I'm catching up on the new season. I like the story, but the none fight scenes tend to be corny to me. Especially with English voice acting; so I just switch to Japanese audio with English subtitles.

someone needs to tell me when Hunter x hunter starts getting better.
or is it like FMAB and FMA? is what im watching on hulu right now not the same as the manga? is there another anime of it out there???
started season 2. hisoka not being able to fight Chrollo got me super heated. I was straight looking forward to that then that condition....
please tell me they fight later...

chrollo n hisoka fight in the manga a few chapters after HxH ends (anime), but the fight was not conclusive

I've never seen them do Robins face like that ...had me dying.. that idiot luffy.

yall catch that new bleach animation.. finally doing the war!!!!!
I think its an independent company making it.

Last edited:
There’s a Star Wars fan made film damn near broke the internet a few years ago. Prior to that never paid attention to those. I’ll give it a chance

he didn't die. go read the chapter right after that.........
He did die. Chrollo killed him. He won. Hisoka brought himself back to life using nen but he still lost and it literally cost him an arm and a leg. Well a hand and a foot really but still, that's pretty damn conclusive.

Back
Top Bottom