The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Maybe franky upgraded it already. Maybe he'll just have a midorya shoot style boots and thats it.
Zoros arc ..i feel like is going to change his persobalitiy a bit. Make him feel a semse of justice with this pirate thing and make him realize how important he actually is. Not just a fighter for a pirate crew. His motivation to not just be out to be the best swordsman

Maybe franky upgraded it already. Maybe he'll just have a midorya shoot style boots and thats it.
Zoros arc ..i feel like is going to change his persobalitiy a bit. Make him feel a semse of justice with this pirate thing and make him realize how important he actually is. Not just a fighter for a pirate crew. His motivation to not just be out to be the best swordsman

Idk when Franky would have had time, since the first time they've seen each other was at the Soba stall, then they went to watch the courtesans together, then Franky went back to work. And idk why Franky upgrading the raid suit would change Sanji's feelings about it overall. It's inconsistent characterization, which honestly isn't normal for the series.

It'll be interesting to see if/how Zoro could change. He's always had an honorable sense of justice in piracy, where feels civilians should be left alone and actually gets upset with Pika in Dressrosa for attacking civilians and those that are weakened. But are you thinking of something more than that?

raid suit seems rushed, but everyone knew it was coming anyway. Nami has Zeus so she has a major upgrade. Imagine if she go and steal the sun too lmao

Sanji lost his spot in the monster trio anyways, might as well drop him down some more...

I always felt the dynamic was going to shift to match the other Yonko / top pirate crews, Luffy standing a tier above and then Zoro, Jinbe, Sanji making up the new trio right below.

Plot armor simply won't allow that to be true.
where was the plot armor when Mhawk said Luffy isnt the strongest pirate, his strongest power is uniting everyone, and that might be the strongest power that exists on that battlefield (marineford)

I just wanted to say that this week's episode of JoJo was insane. The hype train arc is quickly becoming one of my favorite arcs in the series. :pimp:
Prosciutto don't play. Straight up executed Mista like the true assassin he is. And Bruno showing why he's the boss. :pimp:

Reactions: OTG
One Piece anime: FINALLY

43142575-7775-4-D43-905-D-E33098-BF5-BDA.png

jinbe is stronger than luffy. and tbh i think zoro > luffy
True, but it will never be confirmed. Also Luffy has a higher ceiling than Jimbe, he knows in time Luffy will become stronger than him

Zoro might be stronger than Luffy right now but he isn't a leader he has a founder a leader in Luffy that can help him achieve his goal

Check your messages.
glooks g

Why is when i said this months ago i got laughed put the thread

iunno son.. they showed zoro n luffy to be equal against each other multiple times, leaving it as inconclusive. in this new world thing though, i dont think luffy could've taken out Pika. but zoro has respect for his captain and removes the obstacles for Luffy to go take on the boss

i honestly think Zoro wouldve had an easier time against Doflamingo. Luffy really has to go monkey around to defeat the bosses most of the time.

Jinbe, if i remember correctly, he and Luffy got into a fight in Fishman Island, and it ended up being a tie after they both beat each other up bad. against Big Mom, Luffy's punch did nothing to her, and she one-shotted G4 Luffy. Jinbei was able to defend against Big Mom's sword and also landed a clean hit on her (even though she's been hungry... but she's been psychotic too). I think it's purposely done for us to question how strong they are to keep us guessing, probably a strategy by Oda.

however, it is evident that Sanji isnt even in this conversation since he gave it his all against Luffy, and Luffy didnt even fight back, and still got up n stood there, n proceeded to fight an entire army right after.

with zoro, jinbe, and luffy, it seems purposely done to keep us guessing or questioning, which to me means that the author is saying they're even (or it'd depend which environment... jinbei wins if it's in the sea, zoro wins if it's on land, luffy wins if the opponent is too cocky and takes him lightly gives him chances to recover or there's a distraction or a maze that he can use to give him more time and confuse the enemy)

Back
Top Bottom