The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yes. Were not getting another season. It was a good 1 too.

But man this arc is crazy slow and becoming less interesting

Personally, I think this week's chapter was comedic gold. Haven't had a chapter like that in quite a while. RIP Aoki. :lol:

I just saw the first episode of Promised Neverland. I didn't think that the show was gonna make me feel the same feelings I had when I first read that chapter but damn they did it. This is gonna be good.

So i caught up to the most recent chapter of mha.......
I gotta admit they did a good job in these exercises expalaining how everyone has grown and giving everyone some shine even the multple appendages dude.
I was actually entertained reading the last 10 chapters...
Alas.....
Its back to Deku... The only way i think ill enjoy what should be about to happen is if we get a flashback of the other 1-4-all heroes which i think is very clever direction this story has taken. I dont know if the author had this intention from the start but this could shape up to be interestingm. Its all going to be about how they tie it all in to all-4-1. Which they gave a little background to previously...
If they dont tho..ill be on my rant abput how MHA stay dropping the ball.

@bruce negro see i had good words to say.
Still no where near a top 20 for me but getting better to read.

leb13 leb13 most recent shokugeki chapter is what weve been waiting for this arcm .Hope more time is taken like this for the rest of it

With the Alita Battle Angel live action movie coming in a month...

Just wondering, is the anime /manga it's based on worth a binge?

E4D52606-DD99-44C7-B545-4E782AFF61FD.png
7C387FD8-58AB-4DD0-A65E-5EF597DADDC0.png
27C6AFCA-1C74-4746-A063-10BC6643737D.png
0619B4A2-4F7A-48A0-983B-A80193524939.png
BC8544C0-B693-458C-930A-04EB184F5241.png
7197917E-7163-4CCE-A9E0-82BDE5256D07.png
I would definitely watch a spinoff with luffy and his bros as kids

So i caught up to the most recent chapter of mha.......
I gotta admit they did a good job in these exercises expalaining how everyone has grown and giving everyone some shine even the multple appendages dude.
I was actually entertained reading the last 10 chapters...
Alas.....
Its back to Deku... The only way i think ill enjoy what should be about to happen is if we get a flashback of the other 1-4-all heroes which i think is very clever direction this story has taken. I dont know if the author had this intention from the start but this could shape up to be interestingm. Its all going to be about how they tie it all in to all-4-1. Which they gave a little background to previously...
If they dont tho..ill be on my rant abput how MHA stay dropping the ball.

@bruce negro see i had good words to say.
Still no where near a top 20 for me but getting better to read.

leb13 leb13 most recent shokugeki chapter is what weve been waiting for this arcm .Hope more time is taken like this for the rest of it

Yeah I hope they keep going this route, rather than getting more and more absurd cause quality wise it's much better. The problem is the volume sales haven't been good. Getting close to the level where Shuiesha might pull the plug.

Also I'm re-reading MHA from the start so I can see how it stands up to the other series. I don't remember it all clearly to really judge, so I'm starting over. I'll let you know what I think.

Yeah I hope they keep going this route, rather than getting more and more absurd cause quality wise it's much better. The problem is the volume sales haven't been good. Getting close to the level where Shuiesha might pull the plug.

Also I'm re-reading MHA from the start so I can see how it stands up to the other series. I don't remember it all clearly to really judge, so I'm starting over. I'll let you know what I think.
Excited to know your take on MHS as a full after reread

So I've been putting of watching Naruto cause I was kind of overwhelmed at how many episodes shippuden has.

Started watching it about a month ago and now I'm about half way through.

Show is incredible.

I'm kicking myself for not starting it sooner

Reactions: Ube
So I've been putting of watching Naruto cause I was kind of overwhelmed at how many episodes shippuden has.

Started watching it about a month ago and now I'm about half way through.

Show is incredible.

I'm kicking myself for not starting it sooner
Ahhh remember those days, wish it was still just as good as I remember.

Tower of God
We're a week behind b/c the translator took last week off.

My girl Elaine is back! Of the girls in the series so far she's the one I could see Baam with, though Hwa Ryun is still my favorite girl in the series. Shiba isu and hatsu back, so hopefully they stick around for a while and we can see Laure. There's only a couple chapters left in the season. Princess Maschenny is really interesting and it'll be exciting to see what her next moves are, though the narration hinted it was her was was gonna get swept away in the era change, though it could be a lot of the Jahad commanders since they all seem arrogant.

Glad my dude Jinsung isn't dead. Still needs to teach Baam that transcendent flare wave explosion.

SIU I feel had a tough time this season as it was a bit up and down as he took risks. And he departed from some of what made season 1 excellent in order to appease Line and the fanbase so he wouldn't get canceled, but I feel the season overall was solid and he's ending strong.

Just finished the Broly and will say it's better than expected! Will discuss more once more people say they've seen the movie.

A lot of times I think to myself that there are wayyyyy too many isekai anime coming out but then I just watch things like Slime and Shield hero and say, “nah keep em coming”

Not big on anime unless it's DBZ or Pokemon, and those two are more in the category of "cartoons", so I'm watching Fairy Tail now.

Any anime recommendations as most of my fans are Naruto fans lol and I get my fix through their video games. Did enjoy Bleach from the one or two episodes I watched before.

Where would you rank it compared to the others?
Well, it ain't number one on my list that's for sure because that slot is always reserved for The World's Strongest. :lol: :pimp:

It's a good movie though. Amazing animation, awesome fight scenes, and the comedy was spot on too. Definitely in my top 5 Dragonball movies.

I've read or been told it was designed for American airwaves. I don't think either have manga comic book series for them either.
What? :lol:

DBZ and Pokemon most definitely have manga. Also, those two were most definitely made for Japanese airwaves first.

Back
Top Bottom