The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece is out
Well, if she was Momo's sister, she's dead now. :lol:
It seems too easy that she went down like that. She has to be a body double.
God, there's still 9 days left till the main event. How the hell is all this happening with 9 days left. :lol:

One Piece is out
God, there's still 9 days left till the main event. How the hell is all this happening with 9 days left. :lol:
Zeus is the new cheat code i love it lol.
we haven't seen real blood shed in OP in a while. I hope this is all real

One Piece is out
I liked the chapter so much going on and dude was so upset. LOL.

One Piece
I'll add my full thoughts Sunday when the official translation comes out. But a couple interesting things to point out.
1. Napolean is unconscious, while Zeus is not. If Napolean wakes up what happens to Big Mom's memories? or What happens to her memories when she gets closer in range with Zeus?
2. I think Kyoshiro faked killing Komursaki so he can get her awake from Orochi without her being punished. He may be a retainer to watch her. Or the retainer that was set to watch her is the one in jail killing guards with the fishbones and before he was caught, entrusted her to Kyoshiro.
3. Are chopper and Tama about to have Mama take food from Jack's territory? Will Jack try to stop Big Mom?
4. Why won't Oda let Robin be great? Hopefully he has big plans for her this arc. Don't want another arc with underutilized Robin when Nami's getting to shine.

ME AND babymama really digging promised neverland. I hope the Kids’s escape soon and go into the world of demons and the whole show isn’t about the nursery lol don’t tell me tho..but yea I think it’s her fav anime yet

One Piece is out

Pretty sure she is alive somehow or if she isn’t, then it’s all part of the plan. That tearjerker backstory between Komurasaki and the yakuza coming up soon

We are quickly approaching the point of no return in JoJo part 5. :pimp:

Mista vs Ghiaccio was crazy. It seems Mista's greatest nemesis is himself. How the hell did he survive all those gunshots? :lol:
And of course we got the infamous bench scene at the end. :lol:
we also got a glimpse of the big boss himself. I can't wait for the new OP. :pimp:

Reactions: OTG
One Piece

Made a mistake in my last comment. Udon is the territory where the prison is. So they're taking Big Mom to break Luffy out of Prison. Even better.

I've been seeing some theories that Kyoshiro may be trying to stage a coup and become Shogun and this was a show if authority. I think it's obvious enough he faked her death for that and probably to protect her from any other punishment. The question is how much does he know about her background, especially since he's now seen the Kozuki calling card. I don't think he has the complete picture.

Nami the only one not using codenames. I wonder if that's going to be an issue in the future. Especially if they report back to the beast pirates.

The only thing that makes me pause is that it seems so obvious that Komurasaki is Hiyori that Oda would want to fake us out.

Again, what happens with Big Mom when Napoleon wakes up or when Zeus gets near her? And where is prometheus? I wonder if Napoleon isn't actually unconscious but is communicating with Prometheus to guide him to Big Mom

Need to see Robin shine this arc. I get that she was being hounded by the ninjas, but she really didn't get to do anything. I assume now that the strawhats are all forced out of the capital they'll all be meeting up in Ebisu.

We are quickly approaching the point of no return in JoJo part 5. :pimp:

Mista vs Ghiaccio was crazy. It seems Mista's greatest nemesis is himself. How the hell did he survive all those gunshots? :lol:
And of course we got the infamous bench scene at the end. :lol:
we also got a glimpse of the big boss himself. I can't wait for the new OP. :pimp:
i look forward to seeing how they depict
KC's time erasure

Ohhhhhhh its LITTTT.
Lol ive never seen the actual name for the show before
The official name is Danjon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darō ka, or DanMachi for short. :lol:

As for ben-to, I wish that show would have gotten a 2nd season. I really enjoyed it.

One Piece
How did Kid manage to escape? I wonder who lent him a hand...
And the chapter was cool and all, but Oda can't be dropping hints about zoro's past like that before a break. Now we gotta wait to know more.

We have finally arrived to the court of The Crimson King in this week's episode of JoJo. My God, what an amazing episode. :pimp:

i feel annoyed that he died so many times or how the plot changed from different actions. there's some things that i saw that im left with questions. like the owner of the mansion, where tf do he be at most of the time? what deals is he really completing. his relationship with the red girl, n they were talkin bout his goal is to slay the dragon but the dragon is god. or why that girl called herself by the name of the witch the first time that the subaru got into that world. we never see that bowel-cutter girl again. how does subaru go back to his world. how did he get in the world. who hired the bowel cutting woman to pay that 15 yr ol kid to steal the half-elf's insignia? why was subaru summoned to this world. who tf is this PRIDE entity that the witch guy kept referring to. why did half-elf's spirit the lil fuzzball not appear the several times the half-elf died but appeared that one time when witch guy killed her at night, and then he transformed into his beastly form talking about he's gonna destroy the world cuz his daughter is dead.

i can keep going on and on, there's just a lot of weird stuff that isn't connecting in my head. i don't like how the show just ends like that too. like wtf

i feel annoyed that he died so many times or how the plot changed from different actions. there's some things that i saw that im left with questions. like the owner of the mansion, where tf do he be at most of the time? what deals is he really completing. his relationship with the red girl, n they were talkin bout his goal is to slay the dragon but the dragon is god. or why that girl called herself by the name of the witch the first time that the subaru got into that world. we never see that bowel-cutter girl again. how does subaru go back to his world. how did he get in the world. who hired the bowel cutting woman to pay that 15 yr ol kid to steal the half-elf's insignia? why was subaru summoned to this world. who tf is this PRIDE entity that the witch guy kept referring to. why did half-elf's spirit the lil fuzzball not appear the several times the half-elf died but appeared that one time when witch guy killed her at night, and then he transformed into his beastly form talking about he's gonna destroy the world cuz his daughter is dead.

i can keep going on and on, there's just a lot of weird stuff that isn't connecting in my head. i don't like how the show just ends like that too. like wtf

The source material wasn't (still isn't I think) finished, so a lot of those answers probably came way later in the plot than they were able to cover in those 2 cour.

Back
Top Bottom