The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man I just started reading the Jojo manga and :wow:. I feel like i might go insane reading this **** :lol:

52EE7F73-2575-434B-A0E8-4DCB72BF9C4E.jpeg

A86ED81D-B896-434A-B15B-286D10A5202D.jpeg

Some of these panels man
rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png

Man I just started reading the Jojo manga and :wow:. I feel like i might go insane reading this **** :lol:

52EE7F73-2575-434B-A0E8-4DCB72BF9C4E.jpeg

A86ED81D-B896-434A-B15B-286D10A5202D.jpeg

Some of these panels man
rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png
you haven't seen anything yet. :lol:

While I'm on the subject,I recommend watching the anime. Each part stays faithful to its own artstyle and so e parts get expanded upon. Also, it's just great seeing it animated.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Samurai 8 like the sc-fi take to it.

I’ll be honest I never cared for JoJo but since Diamond Is Unbreakable is playing on the Toonami block gotta say this show is FIYAH!!

Yoshikage Kira definitely elevated the show almost definitely for me. He’s sick and twisted but he’s jus damn right fascinating for some reason because you jus don’t know what he’ll do next lol can’t wait to see how it ends. Gotta say this is by far my favorite will watch the OG show when I have the time.

Uhhh, it's cool. Nothing top-tier at all. The manga just took a crazy left turn though.

Btw, anyone else reading Chainsawman yet? Honestly my favorite manga right now.

I'm waiting for thhe chapters to build up more before I start chainsawman, but i hear really good things about it

7 Deadly Sins
What in the hell? I did not see that coming. That's how it's gonna end? Wow.

7 Deadly Sins
What in the hell? I did not see that coming. That's how it's gonna end? Wow.
definitely not ending, I think they were announcing the end just to throw everyone for a loop. definitely one more arc to go involving the Supreme Deity

My Hero Academia

This arc is lit. I really wonder if Dabi is Endeavor's oldest son but I also don't think I would mind if he is even if it's so obvious. This is a pretty interesting training arc. Curious about whether the Liberation Army will be a longer standing enemy or if they'll get annihilated in this arc. I would love a bit more interconnectivity between villains or one or two more longer term players to exist within the show.

Another good Food Wars chapter. Nothing can save this arc, but hopefully it can end on a good note.
Everyone wanted to see his mother and now we did. :pimp:
It seems that Yukihira's cooking style is derived more from his mother than his father, which is cool. I have a feeling that we might get a sob story next chapter about how she passed away or something. I can feel it. :lol:

Everyone wanted to see his mother and now we did. :pimp:
It seems that Yukihira's cooking style is derived more from his mother than his father, which is cool. I have a feeling that we might get a sob story next chapter about how she passed away or something. I can feel it. :lol:

Oh yeah we already know she's dead, so it'll be interesting to find out more. Who knows if we actually will. They mentioned it last arc and the author had mentioned it before, but can't trust him to at this point to deliver on an in-depth flashback. Hoping for the best though.

I think Soma has a good mix of both of their styles, but she's probably the one who took all the pressure off Soma in regards to failure where Jou kind of crumbled under it before. We know Jou back in school would also experiment and make crazy dishes that failed while searching for ones that pushed his cooking forward and to blow off steam. That's probably what attracted him and Tamako to each other.

Back
Top Bottom