The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I watched uc gundam
& mobile suit gundam is my fav
Domon Kashu was that dude

It’s kind of depressing to think about the grim fate of gundam pilots throughout the series. I was so a young viewer, now I’m like :smh::ohwell:

This weeks episode of JoJo was beautiful...that beatdown...just glorious
It was one of those scenes that against all odds was true to the material and perfect in it's execution. It's rare for anime, but just another day for David Productions. :lol: :pimp:

This baki is so over the top. The pacing in each ep is. Crazy annoying i feel like im watching dragonball z on cartoon network in 2000.
Fight...explanation
Back story. New scene. Next ep fight
Fight is 30 secs. Next scene.
Talking talking talking
Repeat.

Cant wait to finish it.
Oliva is easily one of my new fav anime charachters tho

Last edited:
What an entertaining episode

Poor girl
FE1A294A-9A8E-4C45-9E4D-27725CCA6356.png
30A8ED97-3AA5-4273-B748-A3626766C6AA.png
7EA5D902-453B-4BE1-A860-58344C582B6C.png
D131563C-01F6-4293-A992-56CA588A4E9F.png
A64BAB4E-2683-4F67-8120-7B27D9C1CB99.png

Racism?;
306F0007-3E35-43C1-9D2E-8F814B70C4CF.png

Dude said he saved up his muscles in reserves for his whole
Life lol

296FE155-A4DA-4D72-B973-284AA173113D.png

Attachments

• D39D42D9-3057-41AB-A944-31DEF043354B.png
    D39D42D9-3057-41AB-A944-31DEF043354B.png
    1 MB · Views: 2
Wow the new episode of OPM

The voice actor for suiryu or however you spell his name was so good. ESP at the end when he was crying for help.

BRUH I was HEATED...why they do my dude Like that SMH!!!

Yea he is a dope character. But i believe it’s because they want to emphasize how important heroes are. Hence why they made him talk **** about heroes first and he then ends up crying for one

Yea he is a dope character. But i believe it’s because they want to emphasize how important heroes are. Hence why they made him talk **** about heroes first and he then ends up crying for one

I agree, that was definitely the motive there. Still made me sad as hell lol.

That dude who ate the cells is a straight *****.

OPM
i was wondering where our hero was the whole time the building getting wrecked.
was mad it ended the way it did.
I wonder if Shiryu wants to become a hero now. would he be High A rank? or low S?

OPM
i was wondering where our hero was the whole time the building getting wrecked.
was mad it ended the way it did.
I wonder if Shiryu wants to become a hero now. would he be High A rank? or low S?
If I remember the manga correctly, Saitama was hiding from the officials while getting dressed. I believe he was gonna go home till he heard Suiryu cry for help.

I think it's also to help the audience gauge how strong the created monsters are. Suiryu washed all of the heroes and everyone else who competed in the tournament, and was also rumored to be able to rival Gouketsu in his human form. So while I think it's expected that Suiryu failed to phaze Saitama, I think another large point is the sheer difference in power that the monster cells can provide to humans that were once considered on the same tier - especially since Suiryu would likely be considered somewhere in the higher-tiers of A class.

Back
Top Bottom