The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This demon slayer show is so dope. Tanjiro got mad potential he’s not like your usual dim funny guy. He’s mad caring and emotional but also can get real gritty in a seconds notice. Too bad this isn’t gonna be a really long show I would watch 100s of episodes of this

yea im all caught up on demon slayer now. love it. hate the wait though! i wish i was patient enough to let the first season end before i started. also finished one punch man season 2 yesterday and uh....not sure how i feel. its like opm was a background character this season and instead it was all about garou getting washed, king playing video games, and the hero hunter dude. really was... pointless tbh.

any other dope animes like demon hunter out right now?

also finished one punch man season 2 yesterday and uh....not sure how i feel. its like opm was a background character this season and instead it was all about garou getting washed, king playing video games, and the hero hunter dude. really was... pointless tbh.
That's how it was in the manga. :lol:

Was at a friends crib yesterday while they were watching Demon Slayer and watched an episode with em. Interesting concept and got some good laughs out of me more than I expected. Imma start watching it from the beginning now

I just watched episode 15 yesterday and I’m sick. It just started getting hilarious..
I started one punch man Maybe 5-6 episodes in, don’t know how I feel yet

What was it
Qwasar No Stigmata
I only know of it because I read a few chapters back when I was heavy on Manga a long time ago. Its not a new series at all but I recognized it immediately because one of those seasonal anime lists had it and I looked it up a few years ago and after watching 2 episodes I remembered what it was. He's 9 years old

Qwasar No Stigmata
I only know of it because I read a few chapters back when I was heavy on Manga a long time ago. Its not a new series at all but I recognized it immediately because one of those seasonal anime lists had it and I looked it up a few years ago and after watching 2 episodes I remembered what it was. He's 9 years old
SHEESH. Just watched the first episode...uh....any NT dads in here? Almost sounds like it's time to have the talk to a certain extent? Or maybe he can just put it off and lock up the parental controls on Hulu? Damn, being a father is gonna be rough, I'm definitely not looking forward to ish like this smh

I mean it aint my place and I understand little man being interested in that sort of stuff hell its healthy. But I don't think anime should be his first outlet for that content. Growing up I had more traditional avenues and something called BET uncut. Anime might warp his mind, that's way past some comedic ecchi ****

SHEESH. Just watched the first episode...uh....any NT dads in here? Almost sounds like it's time to have the talk to a certain extent? Or maybe he can just put it off and lock up the parental controls on Hulu? Damn, being a father is gonna be rough, I'm definitely not looking forward to ish like this smh
Whats even crazier is you probably watched the censored version

Whats even crazier is you probably watched the censored version
No....no I didn't, unfortunately lmao

Yeah man, I definitely hear you when it comes to...more traditional sources of that stuff first, before moving into edge cases. I think that's the weird issue here...hard to be like, "hey lil dude, check out ******* instead of this anime stuff", but at the same time, if he KNOWS about this stuff, he's probably gonna try to find more of this stuff...which could definitely make him (more than) a little weird.

I really don't have an answer but I really wish I did. Parenting is only gonna get more difficult as the years go on and there are more avenues to find ish on the Internet. I would say that the best things to do are to either ignore it and block access, or just be open about the stuff that's out there and make sure that he doesn't feel ashamed. Either way, I think making sure there's no shame attached to this situation is the best course of action, because that's how you mess people up when they're in that crucial development age.

yea im all caught up on demon slayer now. love it. hate the wait though! i wish i was patient enough to let the first season end before i started. also finished one punch man season 2 yesterday and uh....not sure how i feel. its like opm was a background character this season and instead it was all about garou getting washed, king playing video games, and the hero hunter dude. really was... pointless tbh.
Yeah I finished it in a day and was like damn I should've just read the manga.

Stopped caring about lame *** Garou quick! They also took mad long for Silverfang and his homey to find him only for it to be in a situation where Garou gets washed by guy in a dog suit off screen, gets KO'd by Saitama again, fights thay bat guy, then waste energy on some A-list heroes, and get washed by Genos. Like fam is a lame, move on from there. He's never going to actually win beating all s-class heroes. Then that martial arts tournament :lol:

Felt like they spun their wheels a bit this season.

Last edited:
Qwasar No Stigmata

Is on hulu? I jist youtubed it. Im konda shocked they let that fly. I cant think of anything on hulu that has nuditiy. (Aside from the side networks you can buy)

I forgot what show it was but Funimation had something similar on their app/website and they ended up getting in trouble for it. Something about a guy getting power ups after groping chicks. They removed quickly I think

Hajime no Ippo
Well my prediction last time was wrong. :lol:
I can't shake the feeling that his eye is gonna become a major problem though. He can't hide it forever.
And it looks more likely that Ippo might be returning to the ring soon. :pimp:

Hajime no Ippo
Well my prediction last time was wrong. :lol:
I can't shake the feeling that his eye is gonna become a major problem though. He can't hide it forever.
And it looks more likely that Ippo might be returning to the ring soon. :pimp:
Will this manga ever end? :lol:

After 500 chapters you lretty much get the sense that he'll just keep getting better and keep advancing but the way they did it is beyond repetitive. Like eventually son is going to learn everything or be too old. I gave up in the 1000s.

If I read now i'd need his coach to be dead, Zippo to have a kid and a bad knee, also way less idealistic.

Basically turn him in to Rocky :lol:

All caught up with One Piece (anime).

I'll return to One Piece in January when they've gotten through a huge chunk of Wano.

So what is the best way to watch One Piece? Do I have to watch all eps or could I get away skipping certain arcs? I am on ep 19 so far :lol:

So what is the best way to watch One Piece? Do I have to watch all eps or could I get away skipping certain arcs? I am on ep 19 so far :lol:
Only skip filler arc. Otherwise there's no reason to skip. Pacing starts to get bad in Skypeia Episode 150 when they started to catch up to the manga. So if the pacing becomes an issue check out https://onepace.net/?episode=123 a fan edit that adjusts the pacing to match the manga. Don't skip arcs though.

Good chapter - I like how Horikoshi's approach to backstories in this manga. He's no Oda (who has a super unique style) but I appreciate the realism in the context of the setting. Abandonment issues becoming abusive behavior, to sustaining significant abuse and enough cognitive dissonance to activate a quirk that surely is only going to make things even more confusing. I'm excited to see how Shigaraki's character deepens with the return of all of his memories. Also excited to see Gigantomachia **** **** up.

Not gonna lie though - I do miss Deku. Jury is still out IMO on him having 6 different quirks all of a sudden, but we'll see how Horikoshi handles it - he's been masterful so far. This Villain training arc is hype though. Twice is going to be a PROBLEM.

I really liked Shield Hero. Had some unexpected moments. The evil princess being renamed the b-word and **** had me laughing.

Yeah I finished it in a day and was like damn I should've just read the manga.

Stopped caring about lame *** Garou quick! They also took mad long for Silverfang and his homey to find him only for it to be in a situation where Garou gets washed by guy in a dog suit off screen, gets KO'd by Saitama again, fights thay bat guy, then waste energy on some A-list heroes, and get washed by Genos. Like fam is a lame, move on from there. He's never going to actually win beating all s-class heroes. Then that martial arts tournament :lol:

Felt like they spun their wheels a bit this season.

Garou:
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom