The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just seen the first episode of Food Wars, I can see why it comes on so late (nudity still censored unless Toonami is just OD with skin) I dont think its for me though

I’ve been off anime since prob the early 2000s. I randomly put on One Punch Man on Netflix and was throughly entertained and finished season 1. Is there more episodes I can catch online on some site? Like I said I’m completely out the loop.

I’ve been off anime since prob the early 2000s. I randomly put on One Punch Man on Netflix and was throughly entertained and finished season 1. Is there more episodes I can catch online on some site? Like I said I’m completely out the loop.

Yeah, the second season that just ended is up on Hulu.

If you don't have it, you can go to
animepahe.com
and just type the name in.

First episode of the Wano arc was so good. I loved everything about it, from the art style to the music (I'm a sucker for the Shamisen :lol:). This is gonna be a good anime arc. :pimp:

What's the best site currently to read manga?

tenor.gif

ahem

I came straight to the thread after just finishing the first of the 3 to say that it made a solid *** first impression.

Feels like I might be rewarded for years of putting off reading the manga with a quality adaptation :lol:

Aye y’all that’s active in the thread I’m tryna see something what’s your top 3-5 anime’s and what are you currently watching ?

You know, I wasnt interested in this anime at all until I saw this trailer. Bi lingual anime. :lol: :pimp:

Aye y’all that’s active in the thread I’m tryna see something what’s your top 3-5 anime’s and what are you currently watching ?
My top 5, in no particular order after the first one are:
1. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
2. Cowboy Bebop
3. Samurai Champloo
4. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
5. Ghost in the Shell: The Standalone Complex

Honerable Mentions to:
Yuyu Hakusho
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Space Dandy
Kekkai Sensen
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Soul Eater
Kill La Kill
Hajime No Ippo
Initial D
Prison School
Gundam Wing
G Gundam
Ronin Warriors
Akame Ga Kill!
Kakegurui
Keijo!
High School DxD
High School of the Dead
Magical Girl: Madoka Magica
Golden Boy
Fruits Basket
Angel Beats!
Steins;Gate
KonoSuba!
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Baki the Grappler
Fate:Zero
Fate:Stay Night (and Unlimited Blade Works)
Barakamon
Berserk
Black Lagoon
Blood Lad
The Devil is a Part Timer!
Darling in the Franxx
Drifters
Freezing
Claymore
Gangsta
Goblin Slayer
Gakkou Gurashi!
Grand Blue
Hen Zemi
Sailor Moon
Tenchi Muyo!
Hinamatsuri
WataMote
Maken Ki
Noragami
Mushishi
Fooly Cooly (FLCL)
Hi Score Girl
Made in Abyss
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Knights of Sidonia
Silver Spoon
To-LOVE-RU
Trinity 7
A Certain Magical Index
A Certain Scientific Railgun
RE: Zero
Re: Creators

And of course, the ones that dont need mentioning that everyone should check out:
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
One Punch Man
Attack on Titan
My Hero Academia
DragonBall / DragonBall Z / DragonBall Super
Mob Psycho 100
Nanatsu no Taizai
Rurouni Kenshin
Shokugeki no Soma
The Promised Neverland
Tokyo Ghoul

As for what I'm watching this season:
Dr. Stone
Fire Force
Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls In dungeons?
Kanata no Astra
Tejina Sempai
Demon Slayer
And some others that I forgot :lol:

Last edited:
That how to holla at broads in the jail show is funny, its like almost every female interaction he has turns into a romantic comedy trope. Harem bigger than Tenchi's

Just finished the other 2 episodes, and Vinland Saga is absolutely fire so far.

Thors is a real *** ___...

...It's going to be a little sad to see him undoubtedly die in the next 2-3 episodes at most :lol: :smh:

Vinland saga got an anime? Gotta check that out. I haven't watched much anime lately. Fell off the manga during the farming arc and had been meaning to go back but hadn't yet.

I really wish Kingdom had gotten a good anime adaptation. Hopefully Vinland saga's is good.

Also since Inoue is back working on Real any word on if he's going to finish Vagabond? Started the final arc then just went on hiatus.

Back
Top Bottom