Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Space Dandy
Kekkai Sensen
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Soul Eater
Kill La Kill
Hajime No Ippo
Initial D

And of course, the ones that dont need mentioning that everyone should check out:
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
One Punch Man
Attack on Titan

As for what I'm watching this season:
Dr. Stone
Fire Force
Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls In dungeons?
Kanata no Astra
Tejina Sempai
Demon Slayer
And some others that I forgot :lol:
List is Girthy. I would add Ronin Warriors because that was my first taste, probably doesn’t hold up well over the years but whatevs.

This demon slayer show is so dope. Tanjiro got mad potential he’s not like your usual dim funny guy. He’s mad caring and emotional but also can get real gritty in a seconds notice. Too bad this isn’t gonna be a really long show I would watch 100s of episodes of this

prison school been on my watchlist but never get around to watching it.
super shocked your perverted tail hasn't watched that yet.
throw Golden boy in there also

i dont know if i really have a top 3 anime because i haven't wathced a lot.
but I'd say
FMAB
Prison School
Gundam wing

List is Girthy. I would add Ronin Warriors because that was my first taste, probably doesn’t hold up well over the years but whatevs.
Hmm. I can add that too. I remember seeing quite a bit of it back in the days. I can probably also add Tenchi Muyo! and Sailor Moon to that list as well.
Hell, we should probably compile a list and put that on the First page or something. Lord knows that's long been outdated. :lol:
And it could probably be a good place to point people towards who are looking for something to watch, or even those who have been out of the game.

Prison School not on that list :smh:
That is on a separate list that is available upon request. The list is all full of "plot" and "story" :lol:
But I'll add it to this one as well I guess along with Kakegurui and Keijo!. :lol:
I feel like Prison school is this secret thing that only a few people are able to enjoy. Like it’s literally one of the most compelling things I’ve ever read. Will she or won’t they pee on each other
Exactly. :lol:
I wish the manga ended properly though.

There, I updated the hell out of the list I made :lol:
Anime that need no recommendations:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell: The Standalone Complex
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
One Punch Man
Attack on Titan
My Hero Academia
DragonBall / DragonBall Z / DragonBall Super
Mob Psycho 100
Nanatsu no Taizai
Rurouni Kenshin
Shokugeki no Soma
The Promised Neverland
Tokyo Ghoul
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Death Note
Gintama

Anime worth checking out:
Yuyu Hakusho
Space Dandy
Kekkai Sensen
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Soul Eater
Kill La Kill
Hajime No Ippo
Initial D
Prison School
Gundam Wing
G Gundam
Ronin Warriors
Akame Ga Kill!
Kakegurui
Keijo!
High School DxD
High School of the Dead
Magical Girl: Madoka Magica
Golden Boy
Fruits Basket
Angel Beats!
Steins;Gate
KonoSuba!
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Baki the Grappler
Fate:Zero
Fate:Stay Night (and Unlimited Blade Works)
Barakamon
Berserk
Black Lagoon
Blood Lad
The Devil is a Part Timer!
Darling in the Franxx
Drifters
Freezing
Claymore
Gangsta
Goblin Slayer
Gakkou Gurashi!
Grand Blue
Hen Zemi
Sailor Moon
Tenchi Muyo!
Hinamatsuri
WataMote
Maken Ki
Noragami
Mushishi
Fooly Cooly (FLCL)
Hi Score Girl
Made in Abyss
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Knights of Sidonia
Silver Spoon
To-LOVE-RU
Trinity 7
A Certain Magical Index
A Certain Scientific Railgun
RE: Zero
Re: Creators
Dr. Stone
Fire Force
Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls In dungeons?
Kanata no Astra
Tejina Sempai
Demon Slayer
Paranoia Agent
Witchblade
Juni Taisen: Zodiac War
Rokka no Yuusha
Panty & Stocking
Basilisk
Ben-to!
Another
Shiki
Bakemonogatari (& its sequels)
Sword Art Online
Overlord
Log Horizon
Katanagatari
Samurai 7
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Vinland Saga
Space Battleship Yamato
Toriko
Trigun
Hunter x Hunter
Hellsing
Hellsing Ultimate

I know I'm missing for forgetting a lot of the ones that were popular in recent years or were classics, so feel free to remind me of them or mention your own to add to the list.
Also, if there's any anime in the bottom list that the majority of us can agree to move to the upper list then I can do that too cuz I'm sure there's a few down there

Last edited:
Hmm. I can add that too. I remember seeing quite a bit of it back in the days. I can probably also add Tenchi Muyo! and Sailor Moon to that list as well.
Hell, we should probably compile a list and put that on the First page or something. Lord knows that's long been outdated. :lol:
And it could probably be a good place to point people towards who are looking for something to watch, or even those who have been out of the game.

That is on a separate list that is available upon request. The list is all full of "plot" and "story" :lol:
But I'll add it to this one as well I guess along with Kakegurui and Keijo!. :lol:
Exactly. :lol:
I wish the manga ended properly though.
Although the cliff hanger did suck, it was the best option. Kiyoshi is a scumbag and he couldn’t have a happy ending. It was either he end up with best girl Hana or nobody at all

Any thoughts on 7 Seeds on Netflix? Not sure if it's worth investing in given the backlog of other anime I have to catch up on but I wanted something new.

Prison School was WILD. Remember reading that manga in like two days, binged the hell out of it.

What? Most movies aren't even canon, who cares
If the story building is solid the possibilities are endless. I’m cool with a stand-alone film. It gives the writers a chance to experiment.

If the story building is solid the possibilities are endless. I’m cool with a stand-alone film. It gives the writers a chance to experiment.
I'm fine with it too, I'm saying that a manga / anime doesn't need to have a great standalone film in order to be considered great itself.

Prison School was weird as hell and the most of the women in it were ******* nuts. Aside from the fat one the guys were somewhat normal but at some point they ******* broke mentally. That ending was whack but I couldn't see another way to do it

EDIT: I used too love root beer

No Vinland episodes for three weeks
cbo8qAJ.png

This **** was a trap. I'm gonna start the manga :lol:

No Vinland episodes for three weeks
cbo8qAJ.png

This **** was a trap. I'm gonna start the manga :lol:

:lol:

I knew them front-loading those episodes meant that there'd be a wait for episode 4, but I was hooked mayne :smh:

I'm going to resist the manga still; I have some Spring 2019 shows to finish up anyway.

Prison School was weird as hell and the most of the women in it were ****ing nuts. Aside from the fat one the guys were somewhat normal but at some point they ****ing broke mentally. That ending was whack but I couldn't see another way to do it

There really wasn’t any way. I mean we could’ve gotten some more kiyoshi hana bikinis but given the series was cancelled, this had to be done. Not enough time for existentialism and pee shenanigans

Prison School was weird as hell and the most of the women in it were ****ing nuts. Aside from the fat one the guys were somewhat normal but at some point they ****ing broke mentally. That ending was whack but I couldn't see another way to do it

Man i already miss prison school. May give it a re read.

The ending didnkinda suck. But looking back it makes sense especially with them being cancelled.
I really wanted kiyoshoi and hana to bang at the very least.
I forgot what happened to the underground president. And school president.

Back
Top Bottom