The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

My Hero Academia
Wow. What a dark chapter for Tenko, and for the series as a whole. That is one traumatizing way to get your powers.

tumblr_mrk89jZNbS1qanrpjo3_1280.png

saw ocean waves (1993) last night.

not your typical studio ghibli film and i get why a lot of people think it was boring but i really enjoyed it.

its a "slice of life" movie. looking back on life as high school japanese kids.

i feel like you gotta either be japanese or very familiar with japanese culture to understand this movie for what it is.

8.5/10 for me.

After reading up to date on the OPM web comic, King is the one that needs his own spinoff :rofl:

Every scene of ppl making up reasons for why King is such a badass when he does nothing or is scared to death is hilarious :lol:

First he bull ****s his way out of fighting Atomic Samurai. Then Atomic Samurai asks him to cut an apple to get a read on his life, King cant even unsheath it and fam talking about he couldnt see him cut it and that the apple doesnt even know its been cut :rofl:

0109-016.png

0109-018.png
0109-020.png
0109-021.png

:rofl:

the web comic is lit like this? lmaooooo now i have to read it.

damn r.i.p to to the victims of the Kyoto animation arson.
One more succumbed this morning to their injuries, so the total is up to 34 now.
And if that wasn't bad enough, the president of KyoAni stated that all past and present animation materials and computers that they had were destroyed in the fire. So it's looking like a total loss for everything that they ever worked on. :smh:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...ials-computers-were-destroyed-in-fire/.149142

Also, Fire Force has been postponed due to recent events and to show respect and solidarity with KyoAni

And if that wasn't bad enough, the president of KyoAni stated that all past and present animation materials and computers that they had were destroyed in the fire. So it's looking like a total loss for everything that they ever worked on. :smh:

Not quite, he said everything in that building is lost. They have other offices.

But damn, that situation just gets worse and worse :smh:

Not quite, he said everything in that building is lost. They have other offices.

But damn, that situation just gets worse and worse :smh:
But that was their main office though. If they stored all their masters there then the other offices don't really matter

This was honestly probably one of the best weeks in Jump in...years? Perhaps a decade? OP, My Hero, One Punch Man, Chainsawman, The Promised Neverland (if you wanna throw it in there) - every single chapter was insanity this week.

tumblr_mrk89jZNbS1qanrpjo3_1280.png

saw ocean waves (1993) last night.

not your typical studio ghibli film and i get why a lot of people think it was boring but i really enjoyed it.

its a "slice of life" movie. looking back on life as high school japanese kids.

i feel like you gotta either be japanese or very familiar with japanese culture to understand this movie for what it is.

8.5/10 for me.

Ocean waves a klassic. I trust you’ve seen Only Yesterday too?

I’m behind but AOT :smh:

My guys Erwin and Armin deserved better :frown:

If they merk Mikasa or Levi, I’m rioting.

My dawg josuke went over to Rohan’s house with a alien to hustle him in c-lo. Ctfu where they think this stuff up
Was he really an alien though, or just some kid with an overactive imagination? :lol:

And wait till you see the Highway Star. That's one of my favorite arcs of part 4. :lol:

Demon slayer is such a slept on show. Tanjiro is also a protag done right. He has all the kindness that you want in your hero but at the end of the day he’s not like Goku or Naruto. He’ll still cut a mofo head off but then pray for them afterwards. But they still gonna die
Yup tanjiro is lit! I didn’t know they were going straight through the two seasons. So no break

It's popular as hell :lol:

Agreed on him being one of the better shounen protags though.

...Zenitsu is painful though.
Slept on in the sense that it’s popular but it’s not really broken into the mainstream like your attack on titans or my hero academia

Slept on in the sense that it’s popular but it’s not really broken into the mainstream like your attack on titans or my hero academia
I really like Demon Slayer but it’s nowhere near the same tier as either of those. I’m caught up on all three of those mangas and Demon Slayer is definitely a step below - super entertaining though

Back
Top Bottom