The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

What was insanity about the last OP chapter?

I’ll say it again, this luffy-jail stuff has been absolutely awful. Boring and just poor overall. Every time I start reading a chapter and see luffy (since he’s been in jail) i just sigh because it’s a joke.

If they got the hidden leaf village on their side they just might succeed.
Area 51 probably got Madara
5716269-madara.png

Random thoughts from dr stone

Why does the oaf kid pronounce smart phones “smokah” and Senku pronounces it “sma-pho”

Kinda wack that there’s three people alive and ones a psychopath. The show coulda went so many ways with plot devices (biology stuff) without having a regular pro -antagonist fight off the rip.

Low key though I agree with the primate teenager. If I was in that world I don’t think I’d want to save everyone because then the system would be the same(or similar) id want to create my own hierarchy

Bro it’s not meh at all, it just takes a few episodes to get going, then it turns into one of the greatest adventures ever

i'm going to be really real with you right now. HxH is super over-hyped as a whole. (I said AS A WHOLE)
the initial meet up and training arc was super boring.
Phanthom Troupe arc didn't really get good til the fights start happening.
The tower arc was...........ok.....i guess........
greed island was trash.....the only thing that wasn't trash was them training and the game towards the end.
I haven't finished Chimera Ant arc, but the beginning of it is crazy slow.

i'm going to be really real with you right now. HxH is super over-hyped as a whole. (I said AS A WHOLE)
the initial meet up and training arc was super boring.
Phanthom Troupe arc didn't really get good til the fights start happening.
The tower arc was...........ok.....i guess........
greed island was trash.....the only thing that wasn't trash was them training and the game towards the end.
I haven't finished Chimera Ant arc, but the beginning of it is crazy slow.
You might as well say it was trash. :lol:
I liked it though.

and the crazy part is if they ever bring the anime back and animate this next arc....lord :smh:
Well where they at rn in the manga is low key boring but once they get to the continent-unlimited potential..somebody needa take over that damn manga or at least help him

finished the first anime season of mob psycho 100. really picked up in the end with the claw organization.

Mob's master was hilarious. just might have to put it up there with OPM.

ONE is a great story teller. A lot of similarities but enough differences to make em both entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom