The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Looks like its gonna be one of those old jokey stories :lol:

Laugh Tale. To think previous translators were so bad they had us calling it Raftel.

Mangastream ****ed the game up smh. Now i cant even look forward to Fridays anymore. And all these other scanlations i come across are trash.

Last episode of Vinland Saga came out today. What a ****ing 10/10 that show was. Amazing way to end it. I cannot wait for the next season. :pimp:

i wouldn't want that, but I wouldn't be mad...

the entire journey is just based on finding all the islands and sailing the world.
Right now it seems the bigger threat is going to be the mermaid princess.

Marathon'd the second half of Vinland Saga between last night and today and I'm glad that I had the instinct to put it on the backburner so I could watch the rest of it in one stretch.

Phenomenal series, with a strong *** "ending."

This and Beastars (finished it yesterday and loved it too) have given me the strongest urge to jump right into the manga that any series have in years probably.

The animation studios handled them both with so much care though that I think I'm gonna try to wait for the next season of their anime (even though Vinland Saga doesn't have any announcement for one.)

For those who have watched/read Naruto, do the Ultimate Ninja Storm Games cover the story of the series? Online says it does, but i just want to make sure before purchasing. Don’t think I’ll be able to sit through the complete series on Netflix.

For those who have watched/read Naruto, do the Ultimate Ninja Storm Games cover the story of the series? Online says it does, but i just want to make sure before purchasing. Don’t think I’ll be able to sit through the complete series on Netflix.
not really. the storm series kinda does its own thing with the story

MHA really hit us with the slide show for the last part of the fight huh? :smh:
Great ep still.

Marathon'd the second half of Vinland Saga between last night and today and I'm glad that I had the instinct to put it on the backburner so I could watch the rest of it in one stretch.

Phenomenal series, with a strong *** "ending."

This and Beastars (finished it yesterday and loved it too) have given me the strongest urge to jump right into the manga that any series have in years probably.

The animation studios handled them both with so much care though that I think I'm gonna try to wait for the next season of their anime (even though Vinland Saga doesn't have any announcement for one.)
I'm gonna marathon the second half tomorrow. :nthat:

2sappy 2sappy was bleach not this decade. i didnt see that in the video.

after wattching it tho. FMAB may have been the best

Got into a drunken Anime/Manga discussion this past week. More than one person called Naruto the GOAT. Can't blame them I guess since we are in the states. :sick::lol::stoneface:
is you serious????
please tell me you backed up one piece

is you serious????
Last episode aired March 27, 2012 apparently. I guess it was that forgettable after the Soul Society / Hueco Mundo arc. :lol: :smh:
As for my favorite, I pick FMA too. Everything about it was just so good and perfect. I'm even putting it over Jojo, which is saying a lot for me personally. :lol:

Currently watching Steins;Gate due to the very high praise for the show. I asked around and apparently it starts off very slow up until episode 12 or so. Apparently I should also rewatch episode 1 after finishing the show.

Currently on episode 6 and I’m utterly confused. I’m definitely sticking with it but these have to be some of the weirdest characters I’ve ever seen. I have so many questions.

Last edited:
CF6BE004-486B-433D-BC56-954889B490BE.png

In my feels

is you serious????

They don't understand. The first iteration of US One Piece(kiddie version) probably ruined it. I told them they were high(which they were) saying Naruto the GOAT. I said FMA:Brotherhood was, some of them haven't even seen it. No winning with that crowd.

They don't understand. The first iteration of US One Piece(kiddie version) probably ruined it. I told them they were high(which they were) saying Naruto the GOAT. I said FMA:Brotherhood was, some of them haven't even seen it. No winning with that crowd.
get new friends.
i was late on that FMAB train, but when i finally watched it through.. oooo boy

Back
Top Bottom