The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

FIRE!!!!

You know a part of me feels like OP really can end in <5 years. This is the last long-format manga i'm following i wouldn't know what to do if this ended! Oda really a GOAT!!

New chapter of One Piece is out

Edit: Appropriate song for this chapter

His name was Oden, and he was born to boil... :frown:
I am a story to accompany your drinks... What an amazing line. :pimp:
That last page was something else man. At least we are goin back now to the present. I can't wait for the climax.

That last panel of toki was so good

I'm trying to remember what your old avy was. I know it was anime.
My first ever avatar was of Sephiroth from FF7: Advent Children and my second was of Naruto holding a pair of panties and grinning like a degenerate. I had an animated one back on Yuku of Todoroki from MHA for like a day before we jumped over here and it stopped being animated, so I don't count that one. :lol:
:lol: I was just curious cause I don’t ever remember you having a different avy.

with that said I gotta change mine soon
It's mostly been my boy Jiraya my whole time here. I loved his character and still do.

standing ovation for oden and this Oden arc. cant wait til his banpresto statue comes out. easy coo

standing ovation for oden and this Oden arc. cant wait til his banpresto statue comes out. easy coo
I cant wait for this arc to be animated so I can get hit in the feels again. :lol:
I hope they have him in that kabuki hand slap pose he's done before. I'd like that pose for him.

Boruto 47
The Momoshiki/Boruto connect is cool -- that 100ft instant rasengan is fire lol. Love the inner-Kara fued and Kashin Koji tryna fight Jigen. I'm thinking about how this all ties in to the first scene with Boruto and Kawaki fighting...like is Momo still a part of Boruto at that point? Do they form a Naruto/Kyubii type bond?? They gotta move it to atleast bi-weekly this monthly stuff is absolute buns

Boruto 47
The Momoshiki/Boruto connect is cool -- that 100ft instant rasengan is fire lol. Love the inner-Kara fued and Kashin Koji tryna fight Jigen. I'm thinking about how this all ties in to the first scene with Boruto and Kawaki fighting...like is Momo still a part of Boruto at that point? Do they form a Naruto/Kyubii type bond?? They gotta move it to atleast bi-weekly this monthly stuff is absolute buns
so boruto is getting better

so boruto is getting better

IMO i've always had a soft spot for Boruto just cause Naruto was my first manga. I think it's a good time to get into it now. Only 47 chapters than someone can rip through in <1hour. The plot just has a lot of places it can go and I think I'm holding out to see where it takes the story

I gotta pick and choose :lol:

definitely didn’t drop the $500 on that Kaidou that’s coming out but I’m getting Oden for sure
i got 1 fake of the megahouse and 1 that was beat up and didn't come with the box both for under 30. Thae fake looks good except the bandana on white beard is backwards. i just pull it off and reglue

Already read ahead on the crappy art web comic.

Waiting for the next arc after Saitma fights Blizzard chick big little telekinetic sister.

Back
Top Bottom