The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I like that art style. OPM and SnK are great and all, but sometimes an older style can convey more.

Checked out My Hero Academia Hero Rising last night. One of the best anime movies I've seen in theater in a while.

A must watch if you're a fan of the series.

I just finished the final arc of bleach and it was cool. I got some questions though because at times reading the manga I’d get lost
what is Ichigos real bankai
Zangetsu is really Ywachs spirit?
which version is stronger Aizen final battle Ichigo or tybw Ichigo?

I just finished the final arc of bleach and it was cool. I got some questions though because at times reading the manga I’d get lost
what is Ichigos real bankai
Zangetsu is really Ywachs spirit?
which version is stronger Aizen final battle Ichigo or tybw Ichigo?
Man I don’t remember that arc story at all :lol:

But Aizen battle Ichigo was the most OP thing in any bleach storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
Damn that’s how y’all feel about bleach? :lol:
I thought bleach has some of the best badass fights of all time. Yes their major problem was all the filler but the fights were always dope as hell to me. I hope the final arc does get animated or at least that one youtuber finishes it.

idk what to check out now. I fell off on AoT maybe I’ll get back to that but the last season that I watched started off so slow again. I’m just watching MHA, Black Clover, OPM. I’m looking forward to Tower of God though.

Bleach peaked at Rescue Rukia/Soul Society. After that **** got ridiculous.

No ones power levels made any sense. Vice Captains putting in more work than Captains!?

Not every Bankai was shown.

0 Squad was trash af.

Fullbring!? Wtf was that?

I just look at Kubo funny style. His character decisions and story direction choices.

Bleach fell off quick for me.

And I was reading the manga so there were no filler to complain about. This was all Kubo's bad ideas or poorly executed ones.

I can't let yall do that to Bleach...
Bleach was great Save Rukia was def a peak. but Heuco Mundo was great. so was quincy arc. the problem is there was too much useless story in the middle of arcs. too much drag out. other than that. some of the best fights in manga/anime. good character design.

Vasto Lordes.

DeterminedMindlessHorseshoebat-small.gif

I can't let yall do that to Bleach...
Bleach was great Save Rukia was def a peak. but Heuco Mundo was great. so was quincy arc. the problem is there was too much useless story in the middle of arcs. too much drag out. other than that. some of the best fights in manga/anime. good character design.

In all fairness, this thread probably peaked on this day:

1582913709189.png

So we did all enjoy Hueco Mundo. But then no one from soul society died and they proceeded to do Stark filthy. Kubo was focused on the action figures and spinoff movies and couldn't risk losing characters from those and he never recovered from that in our eyes. Even when he tried to OD and kill everyone off in the last arc.

Stark, supposedly THE strongest Hollow/Arrancar/Whatever lost to a Shikai...

Everything after Soul Society was bunz to me. Only kept up since I've been reading since it first came out.

Last edited:
There's been plenty of stories where the author was faced to not kill anyone off. i feel like the ediots still give oda a hard time for killing off ace so early.
I'm sure they only killed neji because it was the end of the story anyway.

Back
Top Bottom