The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This week's chapter of My hero Academia. :pimp:
The past few chapters have all been real good.

New chapter of One Piece is out

The traitor was Kanjuro. The internet was right all along. :lol:
I always thought that it wouldn't be him because his emotions always seemed genuine, but I never took into account that he is a kabuki actor and therefore was just playing everyone. So the fool was I in this case. :lol:
So we have a traitor on both sides now with Kanjuro and Denjiro. It's gonna be interesting to see how this will play out when everyone is on Onigashima.

That final page gave me such a huge grin. "At sea, we deal with Pirates!" :pimp:
It's so hype seeing Law, Kidd, and Luffy. :lol: :pimp:
I'm sure the rest of the raid party is fine as well. I hope the grand fleet also makes an appearance soon. It's so exciting being back to the preset day. :lol: :pimp:

New chapter of One Piece is out

The traitor was Kanjuro. The internet was right all along. :lol:
I always thought that it wouldn't be him because his emotions always seemed genuine, but I never took into account that he is a kabuki actor and therefore was just playing everyone. So the fool was I in this case. :lol:
So we have a traitor on both sides now with Kanjuro and Denjiro. It's gonna be interesting to see how this will play out when everyone is on Onigashima.

That final page gave me such a huge grin. "At sea, we deal with Pirates!" :pimp:
It's so hype seeing Law, Kidd, and Luffy. :lol: :pimp:
I'm sure the rest of the raid party is fine as well. I hope the grand fleet also makes an appearance soon. It's so exciting being back to the preset day. :lol: :pimp:

We've been in flashback for the last FIVE months lol

Its not like it was a pointless flashback though. Everyone always wanted to know more about Rodger era piracy. I loved how it tied back in to present events too.

No i agree its been a blast. My favorite flashbacks in recent memory. Just crazy to think how much time has passed between then and now

6F4BEE53-E16C-42DC-85EC-EA385DF0BCA4.jpeg

damn....

Remember how a while ago we were talking about how some in here wanted to see Bleach's final arc animated but others (like me) thought it was never gonna happen? Well... :lol:

And there's also this bit of news too...

Kishi being cancelled and Kubo getting 3 green lights? I never would have thought. :lol:

Edit:
I went back and re read the Burn the Witch one off and completely forgot that it apparently takes place in the Bleach universe.
So Bleach is getting a sequel of sorts. Still don't know if it's gonna be spiritual or direct though. :lol:

Last edited:
Remember how a while ago we were talking about how some in here wanted to see Bleach's final arc animated but others (like me) thought it was never gonna happen? Well... :lol:

And there's also this bit of news too...

Kishi being cancelled and Kubo getting 3 green lights? I never would have thought. :lol:

Edit:
I went back and re read the Burn the Witch one off and completely forgot that it apparently takes place in the Bleach universe.
So Bleach is getting a sequel of sorts. Still don't know if it's gonna be spiritual or direct though. :lol:

We’ll burn the witch takes place in the western branch of soul society. So where as bleach takes place in the eastern part. So I don’t know if it’s a direct sequel but it’s the same “universe”.

Just got through Gundam Wing since I'm stuck in the house for work. Damn I still enjoy it, I can see why they had problems trying to continue the brands success afterwards for a while. America was spoiled with it

Back
Top Bottom