The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

It's great to hear that the story is still going strong! My memory with stories is honestly really terrible so I'm probably a little further past this point, but the last thing I REALLY remember is
Da GAWD Urek Mazino showing up in his fitted and tattooed back lmao. I'm sure I followed along for a few more chapters after that but that was also around when I took a break from reading manga in its entirety. That was S2 so I'm sure there's a ton for me to catch up on.

Lol that could either be near the beginning of season 2 if they're trying to get the flower or in last third of season 2 if they're on the floor of death. But probably early season 2 cause on the floor of death I think he's got a hoodie on

With the Last Dance coming up on ESPN think I might try and watch Slam Dunk since I'm stuck in the house. I always liked the clips I saw but sports anime's always end up disappointing me eventually

dont listen to the slander its main characters are literally based on Jordan and Rodman lol. Would have been a top 5 anime of all time had the interhigh was animated

Ah ok, yeah I was wondering what season 1 meant. I havent finished yet (took a break) but figured it must not all have been translated.
Yeah. In Korea, seems like they do their manwha like tv shows. There's no set amount of chapters for each season though.

This is pretty good 35+ chapters in.

Already a common premise with a gate to some demon/monster world but the main character basically becoming part of a RPG only he is aware of is interesting. Didnt expect the murdering either.
So they’re gonna just rip off the chimera ant arc? Lol

So they’re gonna just rip off the chimera ant arc? Lol
I was thinking the same EXACT thing.

Like damn, everybody gotta thing for fighting evolving ants that end up learning to talk.

Fam makes quick work of them once he enters the fight though :lol:

lmao I’ll have to check it out. Kind of curious how Chainsaw Man gonna go tho!
Fam...just finished the Fire Punch manga (~80 chapters). My first thought is to just straight up not recommend it, but it's really such a unique story. So disheartening though - I'm talking, "make you walk around in a ball of existential angst"-type of story here. It's a relatively short read for anyone who wants to put themselves through the ringer for a unique story, but damn I'm exhausted from it.

marik read/watch this:

Fam...just finished the Fire Punch manga (~80 chapters). My first thought is to just straight up not recommend it, but it's really such a unique story. So disheartening though - I'm talking, "make you walk around in a ball of existential angst"-type of story here. It's a relatively short read for anyone who wants to put themselves through the ringer for a unique story, but damn I'm exhausted from it.

Lol, I’ll read it and put myself through it

Wait, this is from the same team as The Breaker? How is it?
Its ok so far. I didnt read the pre jse or anything. All I knew is this is the comic they decided to make instead of continuing New Waves or doing another sequel.

It started off great when I thought it was period piece set in ancient times with 2 different murim clans warring with each other but then it turned in to a two characters from different worlds transported to the futuristic version of our world.

Only 12 chaps in. Art is great as usual and everything here is in color.

After thus they went on to make a manwha called Promised Orchid.

I’ve recently started watching JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. Honestly the title is exactly how I’d describe it. It’s ridiculous, over the top and definitely weird but in a good way.

Got my wife to watch and she said "This is the ghettoest **** I've ever seen." She loves it.
I find myself singing roundabout all the time

5ea.gif

I can't wait for the animation of Steel Ball Run in 2021 or 2022. Corona might've pushed back Stone Ocean.

Back
Top Bottom