The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

After that arc where the villains wanted Bakugo for some reason (I dont even think it was All-For-1 that wanted him) and it failed and he resisted I don't think they will.

I think they'll end up the top 3 heroes. Shoto probably gonna end up the Piccolo of the 3.

If its the rest of the class, meh. They aint gonna be that good as a villain.

That senior guy Vermillion or w/e would be a good fit. He creeps me out the way he's drawn.

I could see them playing up the jealousy angles with one or two of the kids.. then you have them resort to some desperate measures to boost their powers

like that one kid who can temporarily borrow powers like all for one.. or got that one dude who got screwed by the selection process who can manipulate people, that almost beat Deku

Oh that lame from the other class :lol:

Sure that could work. Just add a sob story to it like with the Gentleman villain.

Yup.. could easily see those 2 getting used and boosted from all for one

I cant see it happening with the second option, looks like eraserhead is going to take him under his wing, they're demeanor's are similar. That first guy is straight comic relief, I'd be surprised if anything important happens with him

Dude who can brainwash ppl had that whole sad boy story about everybody assuming he'd be a villain cuz of his power during the tournament and he wanted to prove why he'd be a hero.

He has the look and to me that's why I think he wont be a villain. Been a thing to go against type for any students you see might head down the wrong path.

If anything, a villain would probably be somebody that obscures their face like the 3 big villains they've had so far in the anime.

One thing I do see overlooked is ppl have specific quirks but to make the fights work damn near everybody has enhanced strength, agility, endurance, and stamina :lol:

A guy like that could only go so far as a hero when he just works out.

Just finished Ares
I thought it was excellent. The writing is tight, the story is good and doesn't try to be something it's not. The author had a vision and executed. The pacing is great, though after the war it would have been nice to have some transition chapters before the final arc to see how the characters and world was dealing with the change, but it worked well regardless. All the main characters are interesting and well written. The world is very simple, but it works for what the story is, the author could have fleshed out the other regions and reputations of other generals, but it wasn't really needed either and the pacing benefits from it and it kept the story focused. The art isn't blowing anyone away, but it's effective and it fits the story well.

If you liked Ares you'd probably like Kingdom and vice versa.

I never understood how or why they made the Naruto/Hinata relationship work.

Nothing was there the entire series then The Last movie drops and they force a romantic relationship.

Nothing was there the entire series then The Last movie drops and they force a romantic relationship.
She was the outcast of her family.
he was the outcast of pretty much the village, she wished she had the courage he had even tho he was an outcast. she admired him for his tenacity.

Now that I look I don't even know how I got that far back in the thread :lol:

I wondered if it was filler. Did see other examples though
Bruh did you not see Tsunade, Sarutobi and Minato in the same room checking up on Kakashi lol that was def filler

Just finished Ares
I thought it was excellent. The writing is tight, the story is good and doesn't try to be something it's not. The author had a vision and executed. The pacing is great, though after the war it would have been nice to have some transition chapters before the final arc to see how the characters and world was dealing with the change, but it worked well regardless. All the main characters are interesting and well written. The world is very simple, but it works for what the story is, the author could have fleshed out the other regions and reputations of other generals, but it wasn't really needed either and the pacing benefits from it and it kept the story focused. The art isn't blowing anyone away, but it's effective and it fits the story well.

If you liked Ares you'd probably like Kingdom and vice versa.
I'm so glad you like it, I kinda staked my reputation on that recommendation.
Like i said Ares is my #1
followed by Shing Angyo Onshi
3rd still tenjo, but I may have to give that a reread now that im older. I just remember being a teen and loving it. it was the first time me reading something a bit more mature. so that and them tig ole bitties on the characters I was hyped

Kishi already predetermined Sakura was getting with Sasuke so who else even liked Naruto or was interested. Who was he even looking for other than Sakura.

Kishi could've sprang a new character for a few movies but he wanted Hinata to win like Steve Urkel.

Also some love for Neji.

Last edited:
Bruh did you not see Tsunade, Sarutobi and Minato in the same room checking up on Kakashi lol that was def filler
I'm not gonna pretend I remember the manga that well to even dispute that scene.

Just saying I just posted one vid. I saw others. I already forgot if it was a thing that Sasuke doesn't do genjutsu.

lol i swear i dont remember even asking that question tho. that must've been months ago if not a year.

I'm so glad you like it, I kinda staked my reputation on that recommendation.
Like i said Ares is my #1
followed by Shing Angyo Onshi
3rd still tenjo, but I may have to give that a reread now that im older. I just remember being a teen and loving it. it was the first time me reading something a bit more mature. so that and them tig ole bitties on the characters I was hyped

Thanks for the recommendations. I flew thru Ares. Shin Angyo Onshi was solid as well. I definitely get being into tenjo, it's different for sure. If I had read it at a different point I could see maybe feeling differently about it. I'm always looking for something that's different and interesting though, so I don't regret reading Tenjo. At one point thinking at one point, is this supposed to looked at philosophically or thematically, especially during the first big flashback.

I'm about to dive back into 20th Century Boys. People rave about Urasawa's work but the only thing I've finished of his is Pluto, which reminds me I need to go back and finish Monster.

Back
Top Bottom