The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Boruto latest chapter

I knew Kashin Koji was Jiraiya's clone AND he gonna get clapped the same way Jiraiya did

Boruto latest chapter

I knew Kashin Koji was Jiraiya's clone AND he gonna get clapped the same way Jiraiya did
now that im caught up this was good but now i need to figure out how much involvement ARmado (sp?) had with shipuuden or even prior. there are some theories that orochi's curse seal was taught to him due to KARMA and Armado had a hand in that

How did that go down?
**** ended years ago so the hell with spoilers

1. Tatsumi turned into a dragon permantly but knocked up the assassin chick with the gun who he eventually started dating (think she became his girl in the anime but she died shortly after, in the manga she went into a coma). They both survived in the end
  2. Akame's younger sister got with the dude who had a copy cat weapon from Tatsume, he almost died after learning how to duel wield weapons. Both survived in the end
  3. The boy king went insane during the final battle and the giant robot he piloted did WAY more damage than what was shown in the anime
  4. Esdeth (Think thats how its spelled) died alot more valiantly in battle than the anime.

That's all I remember

**** ended years ago so the hell with spoilers

1. Tatsumi turned into a dragon permantly but knocked up the assassin chick with the gun who he eventually started dating (think she became his girl in the anime but she died shortly after, in the manga she went into a coma). They both survived in the end
  2. Akame's younger sister got with the dude who had a copy cat weapon from Tatsume, he almost died after learning how to duel wield weapons. Both survived in the end
  3. The boy king went insane during the final battle and the giant robot he piloted did WAY more damage than what was shown in the anime
  4. Esdeth (Think thats how its spelled) died alot more valiantly in battle than the anime.

That's all I remember
Oh okay :lol:

In the anime, Tatsumi never gets with Mine. She just admits she loves him before she dies after rescuing him from public execution.

Akame's young sis went in to a program where they experimented on their assassins so she was already living on borrowed time. Ran out of medicine so she tried to kill Akame and lost. The dude who liked Kutome and had that similar imperial arm fought the child emperor in the end with Tatsumi but got knocked down and couldn't move and was never shown again. Don't know if he died or what :lol:

Honestly the child emperor it didn't even seem like he went insane. He was just mad and had a temper tantrum in his gundam. It was more so he was thoroughly brainwashed by the minister. He survived and was mad calm and took his execution like it was nothing. Tatsumi died fighting him after evolving his imperial arm a bit (it just got wings and a new color).

Yeah, Esdeath came off petty at the end. Forced a final fight with Akame. It was cool but she destroyed any chance of Tatsumi possibly being alive by freezing together in a block of ice which crumbled right after :lol:

Chick with the big **** that had the animal powers killed the minister but got a belly full of lead. She stayed around in the end and died in an alley.

At no point in the anime did anybody wield two imperial arms. I wanted to see that. Tatsumi never really got his own imperial arm. Just the hand me down from the other Night Raid member who died.

Akame and Tatsumi were never shown to be anything more than friends. Akame was never the main character and she wasnt somebody Tatsumi saw as anything other than a friend from Night Raid. So it came off real strange this anime was named after her when at best she just got the final fight.

I should've known the deal when in the first episode they framed and set things up like Tatsumi was gonna meet his two other friends from his village in the city but by the end the both of them are dead having been tortured to death by a random sadistic rich family.

Oh okay :lol:

In the anime, Tatsumi never gets with Mine. She just admits she loves him before she dies after rescuing him from public execution.

Akame's young sis went in to a program where they experimented on their assassins so she was already living on borrowed time. Ran out of medicine so she tried to kill Akame and lost. The dude who liked Kutome and had that similar imperial arm fought the child emperor in the end with Tatsumi but got knocked down and couldn't move and was never shown again. Don't know if he died or what :lol:

Honestly the child emperor it didn't even seem like he went insane. He was just mad and had a temper tantrum in his gundam. It was more so he was thoroughly brainwashed by the minister. He survived and was mad calm and took his execution like it was nothing. Tatsumi died fighting him after evolving his imperial arm a bit (it just got wings and a new color).

Yeah, Esdeath came off petty at the end. Forced a final fight with Akame. It was cool but she destroyed any chance of Tatsumi possibly being alive by freezing together in a block of ice which crumbled right after :lol:

Chick with the big **** that had the animal powers killed the minister but got a belly full of lead. She stayed around in the end and died in an alley.

At no point in the anime did anybody wield two imperial arms. I wanted to see that. Tatsumi never really got his own imperial arm. Just the hand me down from the other Night Raid member who died.

Akame and Tatsumi were never shown to be anything more than friends. Akame was never the main character and she wasnt somebody Tatsumi saw as anything other than a friend from Night Raid. So it came off real strange this anime was named after her when at best she just got the final fight.

I should've known the deal when in the first episode they framed and set things up like Tatsumi was gonna meet his two other friends from his village in the city but by the end the both of them are dead having been tortured to death by a random sadistic rich family.
Yeah I was reading the manga when the anime came out and saw it all when it ran on Toonami. The kid king looked like he had something worst than a temper tantrum in book if I remember correctly. Seeing imperail arms used simultaneously was dope. The second one was the wings the former teacher used, he trained with esdeath on how to do it although she warned him he would most likely die while fighting.

Their was also some brief evidence that Akame may have been into Tatsumi but what girl wasn't?

welp was really enjoying MHa last 2 arcs. but if that Last pannel is any indication on how things seem to had worled in the past. its going to suck for me personally

same complaints i had with all the ither major arcs
the deku saves the day at whats suppose to be his current level. i know deku isnt going to beat shigaraki. but the level shiga is at. deku shouldnt even be able to get close because then u pretty much discredit all the pros.
even if he gives them time it would still be kinda trash story telling.
these last 2 arcs were great no real focus on deku and showed a side for the adults and villians we havent got to peak in too.
but shigaraki not only has A41 quirks but it seems like he has about 50% all mights stremgth which is still more than regular heroes. so if the next few chaps turn into deku kinda saving the day then once again im done reading this for awhile.
at this point they need a time skip. ive said this plenty of times.
also indoubt creator would kill anyone important. hawks probably shouldve died but they put him in a position to lose his power. seems like the key to everything will be eri. its the worst kept secret at this point. i have more on this but dont have time to get into it

Back
Top Bottom