The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

i think it was 970 , 971 or 972 theres a kid in the crowd with the same outfit as yamato now. i cant rmeember the page I saw that had it circled

How hidden is he? I just went and quickly took a look and but didn't see anyone that jumped out the page.

I'm interested in what's in Oden's journal that Yamato has and how much of that info will be shared. We know Luffy will refuse to hear it. I think the Onigashima chapters have been great and it's exciting that dynamics are still being added to make the face off be more interesting. I wonder how Yamato will feel when he realizes that the Akazaya 9 are still alive and I wonder what Kaido's new onigashima plan is. It'd be hilarious if it was just properly taking over Wano and getting rid of Orochi.

Also, do you guys think Marco saw Perospero out at sea or someone else? Saw some people speculating it was Kuzan cause of the mention of snow. I'd be surprised if that was the case. I do hope the snow doesn't mean the full moon will be blocked and the minks can't transform.

Robin was great this chapter, but I need Oda to give her a proper fight this arc. It's been way too long.

How hidden is he? I just went and quickly took a look and but didn't see anyone that jumped out the page.

I'm interested in what's in Oden's journal that Yamato has and how much of that info will be shared. We know Luffy will refuse to hear it. I think the Onigashima chapters have been great and it's exciting that dynamics are still being added to make the face off be more interesting. I wonder how Yamato will feel when he realizes that the Akazaya 9 are still alive and I wonder what Kaido's new onigashima plan is. It'd be hilarious if it was just properly taking over Wano and getting rid of Orochi.

Also, do you guys think Marco saw Perospero out at sea or someone else? Saw some people speculating it was Kuzan cause of the mention of snow. I'd be surprised if that was the case. I do hope the snow doesn't mean the full moon will be blocked and the minks can't transform.

Robin was great this chapter, but I need Oda to give her a proper fight this arc. It's been way too long.
found the pictures. It does feel like it is Yamato.
Bottom left of the first picture matches the Yukata that Yamato is wearing.
005___1581872226.png

015___1593941884.png

My question is now how old is Yamato? Because she looks to be the same size in both the flashback and current day. Probably mid 30s and up?

My guess is that what's in Oden's journal was the flashback we got because there were parts to it that felt like he was reminiscing or writing it down. As for the shadow, I cant think of anyone else it could have been other than Perospero. Hopefully the BM pirates become a running gag from now on. :lol:

Last edited:
005___1581872226.png

015___1593941884.png

My question is now how old is Yamato? Because she looks to be the same size in both the flashback and current day. Probably mid 30s and up?

My guess is that what's in Oden's journal was the flashback we got because there were parts to it that felt like he was reminiscing or writing it down. As for the shadow, I cant think of anyone else it could have been other than Perospero. Hopefully the BM pirates become a running gag from now on. :lol:
she looks taller and kaido is damn near a Giant

005___1581872226.png

015___1593941884.png

Yeah I figured the same, but they highlighted important info so I thought potentially there's more details than mentioned in the flashback.

how is it?

we going to talk OP in here?
ODA is the GOAT at call backs,
yamato was in a pannel of ODens death.
for oda to have that call back with same outfit and everything.
this mans vision!!!!
Kishimoto would never.

But tbh there have been examples where Oda drops stuff hundreds of chapters in advance. This Yamato callback is little league stuff in comparison :lol:

What are some good anime on netflix of Amazon Prime?

Tried watching 7 Deadly Sins but it ain't hitting.

Want something with a great action and/or grrat story.

haven’t started anything on there yet..

but I’ve seen some that are suggeste/recommended like vineland saga, dororo and kabaneri

Vinland Saga and Blade of the Immortal on Amazon Prime. Both are amazing.

Seen both and been read them too.

Is the new season of Vinland Saga up already?

Been reading the section and its really good.

I caught the dub thats only one or two.episodes now. Does the sub have more or does one not exist? :nerd:
bout to get VRV which is basically crunchy roll with other networks rolled in to it. has boomerang for the old cartoons and some nickelodean (sp?) stuff . also random tv shows.

Back
Top Bottom