The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

attack on titan crazy. eren don't gaf anymore.

also overall, I think mappa did a solid job. i would've preferred fully drawn titan scenes, as some instances can look...cheezy.

i noticed that certain scenes in demon slayer use CGI as well.

is this a growing trend? i can see how it would save time and money. i guess nothing beats the OG hand-drawn style tho.

Last edited:
Sent this to my mom and she was hyped :lol:
As am I of course, love me some JoJo.

Honestly I don't get my mom's JoJo rankings, mine in order would be part 5, 4, 2, 3 and 1. Here's how she ranked them:
#1: Part 3
#2: Part 5
#3: Part 2
#4: Part 4
(She didn't watch part 1)
She likes walk like an Egyptian maybe? :lol:

C5D60230-FCE6-4CF7-B6F1-8F44AB89DC81.jpeg

picked this up. Surprisingly the quality is great. Super soft. Officially licensed too.

attack on titan crazy. eren don't gaf anymore.

also overall, I think mappa did a solid job. i would've preferred fully drawn titan scenes, as some instances can look...cheezy.

i noticed that certain scenes in demon slayer use CGI as well.

is this a growing trend? i can see how it would save time and money. i guess nothing beats the OG hand-drawn style tho.

I miss the hand drawn Titans in AOT but it’s growing on me tho.

Yeah :lol: Just introduced the brother with light hearted dialogue, very next page brother gone.

danger style danger style Why the sad face? Don't like BC or is it cancelled? :nerd:
Nah I don’t hate it. I actually catch up on the manga every couple of months. It’s not bad...generic but I like the use of teamwork during the major battles.

I don’t actually know what’s going on with the anime. I thought it was gonna be one of those long running ones and not seasonal, but I guess they caught up with all the material already?

This comes to mind

I don’t actually know what’s going on with the anime. I thought it was gonna be one of those long running ones and not seasonal, but I guess they caught up with all the material already?
They haven't caught up to the manga. Its just they just had 4 long *** seasons each with a lot of filler.

I recently looked again and they're still getting weekly episodes of s4. I was watching dubbed that was some episodes behind.

rewatching demon slayer
tanjuro may have the best training arc of the new gen stories

as much as im not a fan of HxH. Gon and killia may have the best training arc of all time

To those in here who followed Vagabond, they finally uploaded the final chapter of the series that the mangaka released in an exhibition.

I gave up on that.

Got no idea where I left off on the manga.

Last I recall he was having epiphanies and revelations as he developed new sword techniques.

To those in here who followed Vagabond, they finally uploaded the final chapter of the series that the mangaka released in an exhibition.

Any word on if he plans on finishing that last arc?

I gave up on that.

Got no idea where I left off on the manga.

Last I recall he was having epiphanies and revelations as he developed new sword techniques.

Yeah the story leaves off with him leaving the village he was farming in and I believe sees some one playing drums which inspires his use of 2 sword style. He was headed to the same city that Kojiro is in the become a teacher.

Man its crazy how anime and manga is just the norm now with Gen Z kids.

back then you got clowned for liking anime.

Its cool now to watch anime these days. I see females simpin over Levi and Gojo and dudes be simpin over Mikasa and hentai stuff man.

Millennial weebs walked, so gen z weebs could run

template-hide-the-pain-harold-938-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

Nothing but facts.

I still haven't come to grips with how its just straight up mainstream now. Constantly blows my mind.

Fine *** *****es doing cosplay in One Piece attire. **** be trending on Twitter during big manga moments.

Where can I watch anime on? Crunchy roll is trash and keeps crashing for me. Kissanime still the go to spot or are they trash now too?

ch. 1002

worst gen is running kaidous fade right now man :lol:
My man Zoro.....wow!!!!

Luffy with them Enel shrug offs. Let's gooo!!!!!!!!!
bring my man Enel BYKE!!!!!!! how epic would it be if he showed up and was like who's trying to control the God's lightning...

Where can I watch anime on? Crunchy roll is trash and keeps crashing for me. Kissanime still the go to spot or are they trash now too?
I use VRV

Back
Top Bottom