The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

good flashback so far right now the strongest swordsman so far are mihawk,shanks, oden, Rayleigh and Roger

Last edited:
I was alarmed at first but Black Clover anime is only ending cuz it caught up to the manga.

No surprise when they release episodes weekly with no gaps and barely any breaks and do the least amount of filler (that's advised by the creator anyway) as possible.

They're probably moving to a seasonal model with like 12 episodes a season or something. Maybe a movie announcement too. They legit was out here trying to be One Piece anime without the filler :lol:

I think orochi lied and stole that money and blamed oden. he's been in wano
longer than I thought

CAF2209D-4A17-475C-A849-DD73343DF9C0.jpeg

73401AAE-DDB0-4D62-BB4D-F5F6E1613D37.jpeg

new pick up.

AOT 137 :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

BRUHHHHHH LEVI REALLY JUS TOOK ZEKE OUT LIKE THAT!!

What a beautiful chapter. I’m still processing it all. Gonna reread it again.

Think the main forum for OP is WorstGen now.

Haven’t heard good things though, supposedly just a cesspool of non stop power level talk
I don't really mess with any others.

I signed up on AP forums a long time ago. I check in every now and then. Like NT sometimes the site is down for w/e reason so I was just wondering what was up with it now. Been down for a few weeks now.

EDIT

Nevermind, they back

DAMN haven't been there in AGES, stopped going after dudes got mad at me for talking "ill" of Oda.
I use to stay roasting ppl on there but yeah they get sensitive and PC about a lot of vs. A lot of fragile ppl there.

I had only phased out cuz I focused more on independent American comics and Marvel and decided to take a break from OP after the time skip.

I usually go there to read the spoilers and laugh @ who they think will be next nakama.

Going after the Gawd??? :nerd:
Probably cant say much story wise that would hold up imo but I've learned some things that make me look at Oda in a bit of a funny light since.

Don't know how strongly you feel about this topic so you have been warned. Naturally over in Japan that culture looks at those crimes differently. So being friends with a dude like that looks funny

I literally discovered this watching these vids

Back
Top Bottom