The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Itachi wont fight Sasuke again

Im pretty sure Itachi is on his way to kill Kabuto but in a rage because Kabuto brought Itachi back to life Sasuke will be the one to kill him.

You can pretty much tell that there is no way for them to beat the real Madara without killing Kabuto first.
The real Madara is going to hurt feelings. With the way it looks, I doubt anyone can take him as far as power goes. 
But if Itachi kills Kabuto, won't he die too? 
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

edo tensei doesn't end with the death of the summoner.

then again there's a lot of rules to the technique that the comic's completely ignored so far
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Im pretty sure Itachi is on his way to kill Kabuto but in a rage because Kabuto brought Itachi back to life Sasuke will be the one to kill him.

You can pretty much tell that there is no way for them to beat the real Madara without killing Kabuto first.
The real Madara is going to hurt feelings. With the way it looks, I doubt anyone can take him as far as power goes. 
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

then again there's a lot of rules to the technique that the comic's completely ignored so far
laugh.gif
Ah ok, well then ++@% Kabuto. I hope Itachi guts that bastard 
laugh.gif

frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
Ah ok, well then ++@% Kabuto. I hope Itachi guts that bastard 
laugh.gif

even though sasuke is in god mode I feel like Itachi has something up his sleeve, giving him the advantage.

even though sasuke is in god mode I feel like Itachi has something up his sleeve, giving him the advantage.

frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

true, edo tensei doesnt end with the death of the summoner, but itachi's goal isnt to just kill kabuto, but to use genjutsu on him to release the jutsu. Because you cant have madara running around. And releasing the jutsu wont have an effect on Itachi because he used koto amatsukami on himself with the instruction to protect konoha. So once that goal is finished, then he would vanish

frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

true, edo tensei doesnt end with the death of the summoner, but itachi's goal isnt to just kill kabuto, but to use genjutsu on him to release the jutsu. Because you cant have madara running around. And releasing the jutsu wont have an effect on Itachi because he used koto amatsukami on himself with the instruction to protect konoha. So once that goal is finished, then he would vanish

Originally Posted by reener

Sasuke has been Itachi's %!$%@ his entire life, and the moment Sasuke killed him, Itachi put the cuffs extra tight around his ankles. 
Whatever Sasuke does, Itachi will counter at some point and the shock value in Sasuke's eyes will be at an all time high. 

Originally Posted by blakep267

frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Damn so either way my boy is going to hit the fan again eventually
30t6p3b.gif

I was hoping he could handle his business and then just wander the outskirts of the ninja world lowkey. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Has anyone bought  book one and if so thoughts on it 
nerd.gif
eek.gif
 I must get this

Originally Posted by reener

Sasuke has been Itachi's %!$%@ his entire life, and the moment Sasuke killed him, Itachi put the cuffs extra tight around his ankles. 
Whatever Sasuke does, Itachi will counter at some point and the shock value in Sasuke's eyes will be at an all time high. 

Originally Posted by blakep267

frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Damn so either way my boy is going to hit the fan again eventually
30t6p3b.gif

I was hoping he could handle his business and then just wander the outskirts of the ninja world lowkey. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Has anyone bought  book one and if so thoughts on it 
nerd.gif
eek.gif
 I must get this

Apparently, the Hollywood movie adaptation of Bleach is back on for like the third time. 
laugh.gif

Also, the final episode of the Bleach anime series is set to air on March 27. Personally, I'm kind of sad to see it go. It had it's moments.
tired.gif

Apparently, the Hollywood movie adaptation of Bleach is back on for like the third time. 
laugh.gif

Also, the final episode of the Bleach anime series is set to air on March 27. Personally, I'm kind of sad to see it go. It had it's moments.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom