The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Screenshot_20210705-025237_TikTok.jpg

anyone read chainsaw man????

I need to discuss this with someone

So during the movie scene Makima only cried at the last movie where it shows two old couples hugging and embracing each other compassionately

then at the end the dude says the new vessel of the control devil only needed lots of hugs andd shows Denji hugging her while she is sleeping.

So does this mean that deep down Makima really wanted to feel loved and embraced? Or do yall think she was faking it and **** cause we all know shes a crazy psycho.

I personally think she wasnt faking it and deep down she just wanted to feel loved and embraced.

anyone read chainsaw man????

I need to discuss this with someone

So during the movie scene Makima only cried at the last movie where it shows two old couples hugging and embracing each other compassionately

then at the end the dude says the new vessel of the control devil only needed lots of hugs andd shows Denji hugging her while she is sleeping.

So does this mean that deep down Makima really wanted to feel loved and embraced? Or do yall think she was faking it and **** cause we all know shes a crazy psycho.

I personally think she wasnt faking it and deep down she just wanted to feel loved and embraced.
From what I remember, she did yearn for a genuine connection with someone. A connection she could never have because she was taught to never feel love or empathy. And also, whenever someone did show those emotions to her, it was usually due to her control powers.

From what I remember, she did yearn for a genuine connection with someone. A connection she could never have because she was taught to never feel love or empathy. And also, whenever someone did show those emotions to her, it was usually due to her control powers.

Then that makes Makima my favorite character :frown:

I was interested in the journey since there's not much else and they aint really going deep in to the mysticism or lore behind Fushi and his creator but after March I'm good on this.

They trying to make you super sad with this story. Not the vibe I want. I'll binge it at some point.

zik or leb are yall caught up with God of highschool. i havent read in almost 3 months. i need to catch up

zik or leb are yall caught up with God of highschool. i havent read in almost 3 months. i need to catch up

No I fell off . Last chapter I read was 488 i think so I'm way behind. I thought it was gonna be a sprint to the end and it started feeling like a marathon and I started losing interest. Figured I'd let it end the read it in bulk, but idk if it's actually going to end soon.

Currently reading Monster at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom